Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Progesterone

- Sun, 25 Aug 2019 09:19:36 EST mU1GYExV No.406475
File: 1566739176288.jpg -(41834B / 40.85KB, 700x466) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Progesterone
What is seedys opinion on progesterone and transition. I really need to know once and for all. The information I've been reading is all over the place.
>>
Archie Nammerwill - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 20:19:18 EST qvvMo5m0 No.406489 Reply
>>406475
I took it for like 6-7 months when I self-medded, been on just oestrogen and anti-androgens for a fair few years now
The verdict by medical professionals is that it's not needed, and most trans girls will never have it. Some people do say it rounds breasts out during development so you don't get cone titties, and from just myself, I'd say that's fairly true. Whether that was down to genetics or the progesterone is impossible to say though and I wouldn't want to say it's because I took that. They certainly haven't become more "cone-like" since stopping literally years and years ago, but I guess developmental stages are important in this

However, the mood swings were honestly the worst. I did it as a "two week on, two week off" method because I was a glutton for punishment and trusted randos on the internet as to how I should dose myself, because it "mimicked closer the female hormone cycle". Honestly I wouldn't recommend the mental effort to not be crazy literally all the time for the sake of maybe getting slightly better looking boobs.
>>
Hannah Pushwell - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 11:24:59 EST TNgS352P No.406499 Reply
>>406475
I could not keep up with the horrible mood swings. If you don't have sound mind (and let's be honest, we're on a drug chan board) you probably shouldn't take something that can make your mental health worse.
>>
Barnaby Subberwater - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 02:50:35 EST 0Q1YnMAX No.406525 Reply
>>406475
For me, progesterone made me feel awesome and horny (which I know is contrary to what I have read online about the effects of progesterone, but I still felt it), but it also made me gain weight more easily, so I quit it.
>>
Barnaby Subberwater - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 03:31:26 EST 0Q1YnMAX No.406526 Reply
>>406525
As in, I gained like 10 pounds in a couple months without changing my eating habits.

I started taking it after 3 years on E alone so I can't speak to its supposed breast rounding powers, but I will say i have pretty round tits without progesterone having an effect on them (i wound up with like c cup tits).

when i asked my new doctor who ended up prescribing it to me about progesterone, she was basically just like, yeah you don't really need it but if you wanna try it i'll prescribe it, so I gave it a shot. my doctor before her wouldn't prescribe it to me, even though i wanted to try it.

in the end I would say, you mileage will vary. i know lots of people have had success with it (either mood wise or whatever), lots don't notice a change, and lots feel worse from it. so maybe give it a try, but it's not that big of a deal one way or the other.
>>
Nathaniel Brullyspear - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 02:33:50 EST zoklygxc No.406566 Reply
>>406526
Should I try it? I asked my endocrinologist AND the doctor that I saw from the LGBT Center of Los Angeles. I am now just awaiting a response from them both. The old endocrinologist that my new one replaced just told me that it was only if I had a menstrual cycle. lol

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.