Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

^ YOUR AD COULD BE HERE! ADVERTISE ON 420CHAN FOR ONLY $100 A MONTH! ^

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated March 20)
Organic chemistry by Hedda Sunkinchuck - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 01:04:36 EST ID:xqVfPx4h No.79298 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1544421876364.jpg -(72004B / 70.32KB, 800x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 72004
How the fuck do they know what's happening inside of living things? Particularly with neurochemistry. You've got, let's say, a working brain. It's full of juices. You've got a science lab. How do you go about separating which juices are which and determining how they behave in the living brain?
>>
Hedda Puzzlechotch - Wed, 12 Dec 2018 22:18:53 EST ID:H2dReURr No.79305 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>79298
Centrifuge.
>>
Molly Fuckleset - Tue, 05 Mar 2019 06:36:14 EST ID:A5rByIPr No.79315 Ignore Report Quick Reply
what about using nanomaterials in chemistry?
>>
Reuben Soshfork - Wed, 06 Mar 2019 04:31:02 EST ID:A5rByIPr No.79316 Ignore Report Quick Reply
they used of course in it
>>
Albert Pottingdock - Fri, 08 Mar 2019 02:24:52 EST ID:A5rByIPr No.79317 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Graphene is very interesting nanomaterial for me. I heard that grapheneis widespread and used in electronic. It has next characteristics Carbon > 99, 6%, Thickness (nm): < 3.0 , MB surface area (m2/g): ~80, Density (kg/m3): 2,2, Bulk density (kg/m3): 120, Electrical resistivity (Q.cm-1): < 0.15. I think you need to find graphene in special laboratories like it http://mstnano.com/products/graphene/
>>
Archie Pidgestock - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 16:35:58 EST ID:dl9lAnzN No.79319 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>79298
>>How do you go about separating which juices are which and determining how they behave in the living brain?
It takes a really long time and a lot of work and most of the time you will be wrong or overly simplistic in your interpretation of what is going on. Serotonin for example was so named because they believed at first its primary function was modulating the consistency of blood serum.
For the specifics though, the way they tell which neurotransmitters affect what is by looking for ligand receptors at the synapse. The neurotransmitter works by being a 'key' for a specific molecular lock on the receiving cell, which initiates its action potential to propagate a shifting ion gradient through the dendrite. Then, they follow the trail of that neuron chain's axons until they get to something that's a muscle or sensory cluster (or backwards, to a specific region of the brain) and then end up saying something like 'these neurons are part of a pathway connecting this behavior/sensation to control from this brain region, modulated by this neurotransmitter.' If you noticed this is not much different than the room of blind men describing an elephant by grabbing different parts, grats, you've been paying attention.

^ YOUR AD COULD BE HERE! ADVERTISE ON 420CHAN FOR ONLY $100 A MONTH! ^
Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.