Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated June 12 [TaimaTV Update])
Plant abortion Ignore Report Reply
Alice Shakeshit - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 01:59:33 EST ID:aWb7Y/oB No.146721
File: 1560405573284.jpg -(2579834B / 2.46MB, 3264x2448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 2579834
Last year I had a plant hermie on me and grow a couple pollen sacs, some of which hit another plant. I was going to throw it but I figured I'd try something out, so I carefully removed every pistil that had browned early with tweezers, removed the hermie and hoped the other plant finished as normal, which it did.

Last month a DJ short blueberry threw out about 3 bananas, pollinating a cheese plant and itself. I did the brown pistil removal for the cheese which had definitely been hit, and the cheese is absolutely fine, recently finished nice and fat with no signs it was ever pollinated.

Is this legit or am I being retarded, TLDR second time I've just removed pollinated pistils with tweezers and had the plant finish normally instead of growing all small and fucked like a pollinated plant.
>>
Alice Shakeshit - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 02:09:04 EST ID:aWb7Y/oB No.146722 Ignore Report Reply
>>146721

The cheese was at about 4 weeks when I started seeing brown hairs, way too early for it to have been turning that colour naturally.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.