Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Watering

- Tue, 14 Aug 2018 18:20:37 EST 5R5q7BKE No.146255
File: 1534285237519.jpg -(34938B / 34.12KB, 600x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Watering
I had problems with overwatering before. And/Or roots not getting enough oxygen.

So this time around I got those fabrique pots (smart grow pots or something) for 20L (this is about 6 gallons in imerial units) put the medium there.
One is only coco, the other is coco +20% or so perlite. rinsed them and all so they were soaking wet.
The dried for 2-3 days while I was getting my seeds (both auto) I put em there, added some water with my minerals on top of them (just a little though) they sprouted and all, since they sprouted it's been about 10 days and in that time I only watered them once with about 200-300ml, that was about 2 days ago and the soil was dry for 5cm (2inch) in.
And while all this time they've been growing quite good(the best I had I might add) I am worrying of missing wattering, but at the same time I am paranoid of overwatering as I did before.
Got any good tips? Or maybe some advice on how to judge if I should water based on plant condition?
my theory right now is that the plants keep growing roots that grow into wet medium so that's why they've been Ok, and if what they tell about roots being twice as deep as the plant is tall is true then the roots definetly have access to moisture.

So yeah, anyone got any tips for paranoid overwaterer.
>>
Shit Shittingfuck - Sat, 18 Aug 2018 21:35:44 EST ol/Sob4l No.146271 Reply
watering is the trickiest part because you cant look it up in a book

size of the plant
size of the pot
soil type and fraction
temp
humidity
light

something you have to develop a feel for
>>
Holyra !.501mRAAvg - Wed, 01 Jan 2020 12:46:28 EST QbFgKo5r No.147121 Reply
1577900788675.jpg -(74757B / 73.00KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>146255
>>197407574
Puck reducked.
>[The movie sucked anyways. I laugh at Disney has two wars on their butts. They should have catered to the fanbase because no one can make the SJWs happy, they eat their own.)
<
my as ek groenbone / groente eet
>
(SJWs are so pathetic and miserable. Nothing is ever good enough for them because they hate themselves and each other.]
<
[ 1/1 vote we make 2020 the year we just tell SJWs to F*** off.. that's it.. just 2 words to whatever they say.)
>

𝔴π”₯π”žπ”±π”’π”³π”’π”― 𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔢 π”°π”žπ”Ά.

6 π”‘π”žπ”Άπ”° π”žπ”€π”¬

π”π”―π”…π”©π”žπ” β„Œπ”žπ”·π”’
𝔇𝔦𝔑 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 π”₯π”’π”žπ”― 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”±π”―π”žπ”€π”’π”‘π”Ά 𝔬𝔣 π”‡π”žπ”―π”±π”₯ 𝔇ℑ𝔰𝔫𝔒𝔢 𝔗π”₯𝔒 π”šπ”¬π”¨π”’? β„‘ 𝔱π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔀π”₯𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱. ℑ𝔱’𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 π”ž 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”‰π”žπ”« 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔑 𝔱𝔒𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔬𝔲. ℑ𝔱’𝔰 π”ž 𝔖𝔬𝔢 𝔩𝔒𝔀𝔒𝔫𝔑.
π”‡π”žπ”―π”±π”₯ 𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔫𝔒𝔢 π”΄π”žπ”° π”ž π”‡π”žπ”―π”¨ 𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔑 𝔬𝔣 𝔉𝔒π”ͺ𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔰π”ͺ , 𝔰𝔬 𝔭𝔬𝔴𝔒𝔯𝔣𝔲𝔩 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔰𝔬 𝔴𝔬𝔨𝔒 π”₯𝔒 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔑 𝔲𝔰𝔒 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔠𝔒 𝔱𝔬 𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔲𝔒𝔫𝔠𝔒 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”«π”¬π”‘π”¦π” π”¨π”©π”¬π”―π”¦π”žπ”«π”° 𝔱𝔬 π” π”―π”’π”žπ”±π”’ π”Šπ”’π”«π”‘π”’π”―π”°β€¦
β„Œπ”’ π”₯π”žπ”‘ 𝔰𝔲𝔠π”₯ π”ž 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔩𝔒𝔑𝔀𝔒 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔖𝔬𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔑𝔒 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± π”₯𝔒 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔑 𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫 𝔨𝔒𝔒𝔭 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔬𝔫𝔒𝔰 π”₯𝔒 π” π”žπ”―π”’π”‘ π”žπ”Ÿπ”¬π”²π”± 𝔣𝔯𝔬π”ͺ 𝔀𝔒𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔀𝔀𝔒𝔯𝔒𝔑. 𝔗π”₯𝔒 π”‘π”žπ”―π”¨ 𝔰𝔦𝔑𝔒 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔉𝔒π”ͺπ”žπ”©π”’ 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔠𝔒 𝔦𝔰 π”ž π”­π”žπ”±π”₯π”΄π”žπ”Ά 𝔱𝔬 π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”Ά π”žπ”Ÿπ”¦π”©π”¦π”±π”¦π”’π”° 𝔰𝔬π”ͺ𝔒 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔑𝔒𝔯 𝔱𝔬 π”Ÿπ”’ π”²π”«π”«π”žπ”±π”²π”―π”žπ”©. β„Œπ”’ π”Ÿπ”’π” π”žπ”ͺ𝔒 𝔰𝔬 π”šπ”¬π”¨π”’β€¦ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔢 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”₯𝔒 π”΄π”žπ”° π”žπ”£π”―π”žπ”¦π”‘ 𝔬𝔣 π”΄π”žπ”° 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔀 β„­π”₯π”¦π”«π”ž 𝔴π”₯𝔦𝔠π”₯ π”’π”³π”’π”«π”±π”²π”žπ”©π”©π”Ά, 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔒, π”₯𝔒 𝔑𝔦𝔑. π”˜π”«π”£π”¬π”―π”±π”²π”«π”žπ”±π”’π”©π”Ά, π”₯𝔒 π”±π”žπ”²π”€π”₯𝔱 π”₯𝔦𝔰 π”–π”π”š'𝔰 𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔢𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”₯𝔒 𝔨𝔫𝔒𝔴, 𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔫 π”₯𝔦𝔰 π”žπ”­π”­π”―π”’π”«π”±π”¦π” π”’''𝔰 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔒𝔑 π”₯𝔦π”ͺ 𝔦𝔫 π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔩𝔒𝔒𝔭. ℑ𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔠. β„Œπ”’ 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔑 π”°π”žπ”³π”’ 𝔬𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔬π”ͺ π”‘π”’π”žπ”±π”₯, π”Ÿπ”²π”± 𝔫𝔬𝔱 π”ˆπ”­π”°π”±π”’π”¦π”«.
Seis noches a
π–œπ–π–†π–™π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–™π–π–Šπ–ž π–˜π–†π–ž.
<
This why you never pander to the purpled haired loonies. You can't please them.
User is currently banned from all boardsUser is currently banned from all boards
>>
Holyra !.501mRAAvg - Wed, 01 Jan 2020 12:49:36 EST QbFgKo5r No.147122 Reply
>>146255
>>197407574
Puck reducked.
>[The movie sucked anyways. I laugh at Disney has two wars on their butts. They should have catered to the fanbase because no one can make the SJWs happy, they eat their own.)
<
my as ek groenbone / groente eet
>
(SJWs are so pathetic and miserable. Nothing is ever good enough for them because they hate themselves and each other.]
<
[ 1/1 vote we make 2020 the year we just tell SJWs to F*** off.. that's it.. just 2 words to whatever they say.)
>

𝔴π”₯π”žπ”±π”’π”³π”’π”― 𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔢 π”°π”žπ”Ά.

6 π”‘π”žπ”Άπ”° π”žπ”€π”¬

π”π”―π”…π”©π”žπ” β„Œπ”žπ”·π”’
𝔇𝔦𝔑 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 π”₯π”’π”žπ”― 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”±π”―π”žπ”€π”’π”‘π”Ά 𝔬𝔣 π”‡π”žπ”―π”±π”₯ 𝔇ℑ𝔰𝔫𝔒𝔢 𝔗π”₯𝔒 π”šπ”¬π”¨π”’? β„‘ 𝔱π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔀π”₯𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱. ℑ𝔱’𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 π”ž 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”‰π”žπ”« 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔑 𝔱𝔒𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔬𝔲. ℑ𝔱’𝔰 π”ž 𝔖𝔬𝔢 𝔩𝔒𝔀𝔒𝔫𝔑.
π”‡π”žπ”―π”±π”₯ 𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔫𝔒𝔢 π”΄π”žπ”° π”ž π”‡π”žπ”―π”¨ 𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔑 𝔬𝔣 𝔉𝔒π”ͺ𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔰π”ͺ , 𝔰𝔬 𝔭𝔬𝔴𝔒𝔯𝔣𝔲𝔩 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔰𝔬 𝔴𝔬𝔨𝔒 π”₯𝔒 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔑 𝔲𝔰𝔒 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔠𝔒 𝔱𝔬 𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔲𝔒𝔫𝔠𝔒 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”«π”¬π”‘π”¦π” π”¨π”©π”¬π”―π”¦π”žπ”«π”° 𝔱𝔬 π” π”―π”’π”žπ”±π”’ π”Šπ”’π”«π”‘π”’π”―π”°β€¦
β„Œπ”’ π”₯π”žπ”‘ 𝔰𝔲𝔠π”₯ π”ž 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔩𝔒𝔑𝔀𝔒 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔖𝔬𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔑𝔒 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± π”₯𝔒 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔑 𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫 𝔨𝔒𝔒𝔭 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔬𝔫𝔒𝔰 π”₯𝔒 π” π”žπ”―π”’π”‘ π”žπ”Ÿπ”¬π”²π”± 𝔣𝔯𝔬π”ͺ 𝔀𝔒𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔀𝔀𝔒𝔯𝔒𝔑. 𝔗π”₯𝔒 π”‘π”žπ”―π”¨ 𝔰𝔦𝔑𝔒 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔉𝔒π”ͺπ”žπ”©π”’ 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔠𝔒 𝔦𝔰 π”ž π”­π”žπ”±π”₯π”΄π”žπ”Ά 𝔱𝔬 π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”Ά π”žπ”Ÿπ”¦π”©π”¦π”±π”¦π”’π”° 𝔰𝔬π”ͺ𝔒 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔑𝔒𝔯 𝔱𝔬 π”Ÿπ”’ π”²π”«π”«π”žπ”±π”²π”―π”žπ”©. β„Œπ”’ π”Ÿπ”’π” π”žπ”ͺ𝔒 𝔰𝔬 π”šπ”¬π”¨π”’β€¦ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔢 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”₯𝔒 π”΄π”žπ”° π”žπ”£π”―π”žπ”¦π”‘ 𝔬𝔣 π”΄π”žπ”° 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔀 β„­π”₯π”¦π”«π”ž 𝔴π”₯𝔦𝔠π”₯ π”’π”³π”’π”«π”±π”²π”žπ”©π”©π”Ά, 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔒, π”₯𝔒 𝔑𝔦𝔑. π”˜π”«π”£π”¬π”―π”±π”²π”«π”žπ”±π”’π”©π”Ά, π”₯𝔒 π”±π”žπ”²π”€π”₯𝔱 π”₯𝔦𝔰 π”–π”π”š'𝔰 𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔢𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”₯𝔒 𝔨𝔫𝔒𝔴, 𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔫 π”₯𝔦𝔰 π”žπ”­π”­π”―π”’π”«π”±π”¦π” π”’''𝔰 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔒𝔑 π”₯𝔦π”ͺ 𝔦𝔫 π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔩𝔒𝔒𝔭. ℑ𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔠. β„Œπ”’ 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔑 π”°π”žπ”³π”’ 𝔬𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔬π”ͺ π”‘π”’π”žπ”±π”₯, π”Ÿπ”²π”± 𝔫𝔬𝔱 π”ˆπ”­π”°π”±π”’π”¦π”«.
Seis noches a
π–œπ–π–†π–™π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–™π–π–Šπ–ž π–˜π–†π–ž.
<
This why you never pander to the purpled haired loonies. You can't please them. [/s
User is currently banned from all boardsUser is currently banned from all boards
>>
Cyril Nickleson - Sat, 04 Jan 2020 09:26:18 EST jXqcnrF8 No.147126 Reply
>>147125
NOOO DUDE U ARE FUGIN IT UP NOOOOO!!!😭😭😭
>>
Cyril Nickleson - Sat, 04 Jan 2020 09:30:35 EST jXqcnrF8 No.147127 Reply
>>147125
jsut a guess but id say nute burn? and no ur not under(over)wadering it.
hope this is no meme
>>
Cyril Pegglesodge - Sat, 04 Jan 2020 18:03:45 EST wBxGcsrq No.147128 Reply
1578179025790.jpg -(7343373B / 7.00MB, 3456x4608) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>147127
To be fair the weather here sucks ass for weed, it alternates between like 60 - 120 degrees but it's usually sunny

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.