Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Cannabis Growing Problem - Require Diagnosis

- Sat, 29 Sep 2018 12:16:19 EST rlpvIPf2 No.146342
File: 1538237779911.jpg -(2631755B / 2.51MB, 3840x2160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Cannabis Growing Problem - Require Diagnosis
Something is eating my beloved ones. The leaves are getting tiny black spots and discoloured/damaged areas. Pics in the comments. It is feminized WW 3 weeks of 12/12 lights. The disease seems to attack all leaves, could it be spider mite? I have read all the tutorials and didnt find definitive answer.
I ask for advice of more experienced growers, help
>>
Shitting Lightspear - Sat, 29 Sep 2018 21:15:47 EST B0kZyQRI No.146345 Reply
leaf miner, spider mites, or very small drug addicts. if you can get a sharper closeup and you have spider mites you might be able to photo graph them and solve your mystery.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Sidney Grandshit - Fri, 05 Oct 2018 05:17:43 EST 5ZH1La2e No.146374 Reply
1538731063859.jpg -(5875B / 5.74KB, 250x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Get some fossil dust and spread them in a circle around your plants when you start your growing season. If you're using a greenhouse spread it around the outside of the greenhouse instead. Buy ladybugs, 1500 for outdoors and 100 for greenhouses. A solution of water and soap spread on your plants leafs before you release ladybugs will kill off most any problem you have with insects.
If it's indoors use straight lemon juice or simply have a fan blow on it directly.
>>
Sophie Lightridge - Sat, 20 Oct 2018 10:39:12 EST mKqBLAz/ No.146397 Reply
Leaf miners.
They're a real bitch to deal with since most safe pesticides don't kill them.
All I really do is spray the plants down with insecticidal soap or Neem Oil and cut off the effected leaves. If the plant is still in veg, it should be fine after a bit of recovery time. Wash the leaves the next day and try to get rid as much of that honeydew as you possibly can. Do this once a week or more and you should see improvement fairly quickly.
I also crush the effected areas between my fingers, which can damage the leaves but since the little fucks already destroying the leaf, it's not that much of a problem. Just killing the miners by crushing them can slow the spread of an infection.
Just make sure you remove the worst effected leaves. It's better to wait a few more weeks than lose an entire plant to a pest that won't go away.
Spinosad apparently works against them, but I've never seen it sold at any retail shops.
>>
John Segglespear - Sat, 20 Oct 2018 14:28:55 EST ef1tcmWF No.146399 Reply
yup, looks like spider mites. Leaf miners leave damage that looks different but this is pretty typical of spider mites. They look like tiny black dots and leave behind little white spots like that at first. Take the plant outside and remove anything heavily affected, then spray it down real good with a powerful enough jet of water that it will knock them off, then spray on some sort of repellent or killer designed for them. They like to hang out on the undersides of leaves so make sure to spray that real good. The eggs are harder to kill so make sure to keep using the insecticide regularly even after it seems like they're all gone so you kill anything that hatches.
>>
Lydia Genderdock - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 00:49:38 EST e+Xn10s+ No.146479 Reply
>>146342
I think you have spider mites.

Honestly trash the crop and sanitize the rooom wait a lil bit and start over. you can never fully get rid of mites

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.