Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Best resource on growing indoors

- Thu, 22 Nov 2018 12:36:28 EST c3FAgiWQ No.146457
File: 1542908188013.jpg -(525276B / 512.96KB, 1920x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Best resource on growing indoors
I come bearing my heart on my sleave /crops/.

For I am a newbie and need to know what would be the best resource (book/video/site) for growing indoors. I promise I will screencap this and post results.

Please don't hate a guy for askin, just ignore me :)
>>
Clara Finkinkut - Fri, 23 Nov 2018 23:44:35 EST QxaI1eqo No.146460 Reply
1543034675303.jpg -(2368836B / 2.26MB, 3264x2448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I've been growing plants indoors for like 4 years. Grew a habanero plant from sapling to ded. I really like this guy's guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7nVfrPro8Y&list=PLs6dtBxfQNZ9ypfNbKfEhgvw9NW9RqRU8

His method is probably the best way to start growing without too much extra bullshit weighing you down. Also, torrent you a copy of the marijuana grow bible to flip to when you need to learn a specific topic.

This video is good too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZcVeNMTi6o
It's like 435 pages long and goes into excruciating detail on pretty much anything you would ever want to know about growing. For everything else, ask google.

My tips:
>use 3-7 gallon fabric grow bags for each pot plant, ~1 gallon per foot. it allows more oxygen to get to the roots
>use ~600 watts per 16 square feet
>use LED lamps since they take longer to burn out and convert more electricity into light than heat
>get some urea (nitrogen) bonemeal (Phosphorus) and potash (potassium) and mix it together in a mason jar adding 1 part nitrogen, 2 parts bonemeal, 1 part potash and add 1/4 tsp to every liter of water you give them like the guy in the video does. If you want to get fancy then make another batch with 1 part nitrogen 4 parts bonemeal 2 parts potash and use it when you flower your plants
>the plant is separated into 2 stages, vegatative and flowering. plants need 18 hours of light, blue spectrum heavy light, and more nitrogen during vegatative, they need 12 hours of light, red spectrum heavy light, and more phosporus and potassium during the flowering.
>males don't give you weed, only use them for making new strains, otherwise kill them
>the main way to get new plants is to clone female plants. Get a $4 thing of cloning powder on amazon, snip a branch, dip the end into the cloning powder, and plant it. You will get a new plant with the same genetics as it's mother. Take many clones from one plant or clone the clones as you go.
>blow a fan on your plants to discourage pests, disease, and strengthen the stems
>get a grow tent, it blocks outside light and reflects inside light saving you money
>when your plant has enough flowers on it, rip it out of the soil and hang it upside down on a clothesline like a pair of pants to dry for a few weeks, put it in a garbage bag for a few hours to bring moisture to the surface and repeat until the garbage bag doesn't bring any more moisture out

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.