Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Defoliated my weed plants for first time

- Sat, 01 Dec 2018 16:20:36 EST I2YuW8V7 No.146464
File: 1543699236818.jpg -(145228B / 141.82KB, 840x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Defoliated my weed plants for first time
I'm trying to increase my yields so I cut off most of my leaf 15 days after 12/12, my plants look like pic related but LST'd and topped. Has anybody else done this with good results? Reading online it's like 50/50 people saying do it / don't do it.
>>
Edwin Blummerhane - Sat, 01 Dec 2018 22:28:25 EST OberL7nz No.146465 Reply
I've seen a number of discussion on the topic, but nobody seems to have a completely conclusive result. Maybe only do half your plants next time and see which way works out better for you?
Post results if you do, that could end up being kinda neat
>>
Lydia Genderdock - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 00:32:08 EST e+Xn10s+ No.146474 Reply
>>146464
Defoliate only the leaves that are turning yellow or have diseased spots. If you are familiar with source and sink in plants the leaves are the source and the bud is the sink. The leaves make sugars that the plants will use to produce buds.

Removing foliage can help with mold issues but generally reduces yield. With your grow i would suggest trimming all your side branches off early on leaving only the top cola(s) that will use the vertical space well and give you top value product. No one want a bunch of tiny nugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.