Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Inexperienced grower needs advice

- Sun, 23 Jun 2019 04:00:08 EST SuVuLrRk No.146744
File: 1561276808049.jpg -(188829B / 184.40KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Inexperienced grower needs advice
So this is seeds from trim ive found and one of has started the grow. The others were found one day after the next so I added them to the plate each day but im not sure if they're dead, except nemo over here which is what ill name him if he lives to be smoked. (if its a he idk when or how I'll tell) I think he is ready to be put into some soil and sprayed with some pH 0.7ish water. I need to figure out how long the light cycles are and if I use the sun or my closet with a ring light that can switch between white and yellow so which color.
>>
George Blackcocke - Sun, 23 Jun 2019 10:39:41 EST uHoIBLKZ No.146746 Reply
it's best to plant it before the tap root gets that long because the tap root is fragile and if it breaks the whole thing dies. Usually you'll see the seed crack first and that's when I like to plant them. It'll still probably be alright, just be careful. If you're not going to buy custom grow lights, use the sun. Normal lights won't be able to grow good weed. If you're using the sun there's no need to figure out anything, just put it out there and wait.

>(if its a he idk when or how I'll tell)
You'd better hope you get a girl because only girl plants produce flowers(weed). You'll find out when it begins to mature. If it grows these long white hairs, you're good to go, it's a girl, but if it just grows these little pods then you're fucked and need to kill it. The male plants will just release pollen from those little pods and if the pollen gets on your female plants it will produce seeds and make less THC.
>>
Fanny Drummerwill - Sun, 23 Jun 2019 15:48:24 EST SuVuLrRk No.146749 Reply
>>146746
I need to bury these now then, I can't afford good dirt at the store unless its cheap, can I make my own? how deep do I bury
>>
Angus Guckledad - Sun, 23 Jun 2019 21:13:54 EST uHoIBLKZ No.146755 Reply
>>146749
A bag of potting soil is generally pretty cheap, failing that just get some good topsoil from a garden or something. Weed grows better in sandy soil with good drainage rather than stuff with a lot of clay. If it's got a lot of clay, add perlite or vermiculite, in fact adding either will only help any soil mix you make. I've never grown in soil, I always do hydro and plant in rockwool cubes, but I'm pretty sure the planting depth is the same at around a half inch or even less. You don't want the plant to have to push through a ton of dirt to get to the surface. Remember to use a pot with good drainage and make sure to not let the seedling dry out completely. At the same time, don't drown the thing either. Let the soil dry out some between waterings. If the leaves are drooping and you have slow growth and your soil is really wet, you probably need to let it dry out and get some oxygen to the roots. Once the plant is a bit bigger and has deeper roots, it's okay to let it dry out more since the deepest soil will dry out the slowest and the plant will still be able to get water with the deeper roots even when the top level of soil is dry, just never let it dry out completely. You can gauge wetness either by sticking your finger in the dirt or by picking up the pot. A heavier pot means more water and vice versa.
>>
Barnaby Crellywill - Mon, 24 Jun 2019 02:39:33 EST WmMVwVjQ No.146759 Reply
>>146749
Don't skimp on soil, it's the best extra 2-4 bucks you'll spend in the grow, shitty soil only leads to a host of problems and a lot of extra work/stress down the road. Also use the sun, it´s free and has way more light output at it´s zenith than any lamp can produce.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.