Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Hügeklkultur

- Mon, 29 Jul 2019 11:59:44 EST 1/rLy9Ld No.146848
File: 1564415984927.png -(271857B / 265.49KB, 460x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Hügeklkultur
Anyone experimented with hügelkultur? I am thinking of making a mound now in autumn, throwing in urine, fish guts and covering with a tarp to let the wood start to decompose.
>>
Charlotte Shittinglock - Tue, 30 Jul 2019 17:20:12 EST 8NnaVizo No.146849 Reply
Just use a regular composter or even better a quick composter.

All these "techniques" come from a time when the science about how composting works hasn't been established yet and yes they are actually inferior not just "different".
Plus I suspect you can actually do damage to the water table if you do that in a residential environment because the ground might lack the sediment and microbial life to deal with the runoff from your experiments.
>>
Charlotte Shittinglock - Tue, 30 Jul 2019 17:36:04 EST 8NnaVizo No.146850 Reply
Also don't fucking release human excrement into the environment.
Guess what the laws against that aren't about some prude shit but about a very serious public health threat.

You see any kind of microbes that can live inside you harmful or not has the ability to receive DNA via horizontal gene transfer.
see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzCLp1KBf4Q
>>
Wesley Duckspear - Wed, 31 Jul 2019 19:37:54 EST ///BrKZr No.146851 Reply
>>146848
I started using a layer of chopped up stems from my pot plants in lieu of gravel for drainage/spacing at the bottom of the containers I grow pot in after I read about hugelculture and a few other ideas.
The plants seem to like it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.