Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Growing Advice

- Sat, 03 Aug 2019 15:31:21 EST AUOLGEDm No.146860
File: 1564860681240.png -(308522B / 301.29KB, 554x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Growing Advice
Im going to be moving into a house with a basement soon. Gonna wait a while before I start attempting to grow my stuff just in case the landlord likes to do monthly inspections. I know absolutely nothing about growing, so I need all the advice I can get. Lay it on me anons.
>>
Matilda Shittingway - Sat, 03 Aug 2019 17:47:13 EST NDYSLpUe No.146861 Reply
1564868833892.jpg -(2745250B / 2.62MB, 4032x1960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
u need:
big space
big light
1 seed
some dirt
some water
some jiuce for ur plant to drink (buy whatever everything suqs tbh)

what do:
first put seed in som smol pot then add water and wait
then after that u just add more water and put plant in bigger pot if needed
then next step most important: wait and stare at ur plant! the longer u stare at it the faster it grows.
last step is ez just cut it and dry the plant
gg ez mission completet u got ur ganja
>>
Angus Clannerhet - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 16:56:42 EST MqvBGR1F No.146873 Reply
Who the fuck does monthly inspections? Seems like a good idea though since my last tenant destroyed the place. I dont know if that is legal to do mandatory inspections is it? Anyways dude, if something breaks and you need it fixed by someone else, there might be people coming to fix it. Also anyone who decides to take action on someone elses crop is a narcissist and honestly just explain to them why you are growing in the first place they might take a liking to it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.