Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

new plants

- Tue, 27 Aug 2019 15:53:33 EST t9VvU4rC No.146920
File: 1566935613777.jpg -(6495723B / 6.19MB, 3024x3603) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. new plants
I just got these from the discount section of a greenhouse, idk what they are but they look pretty healthy, that succulent(?) is really cool imo ive never seen one that shade before

How often should i water these? Do they get enough light just in the corner of my room or should i get a plant light?

Thank you
>>
Edwin Bopperbore - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 16:01:50 EST t9VvU4rC No.146921 Reply
damn i just noticed that little dying part on the succulent, should I trim that?
>>
Priscilla Supperstodge - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 19:14:43 EST ///BrKZr No.146924 Reply
they are very pretty and kawaii plants
>>
Nigel Hindledock - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 15:21:04 EST WYIOFa8K No.146925 Reply
>>146920
That's a sweet succulent my dude. I think you can probably water them about once a week, I don't know about the light situation though.
>>
Sidney Shittingfoot - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 23:08:18 EST e67Vr2Z+ No.146930 Reply
>>146920
>>146927
I've seen that exact type of statuette -- either I had one or my friend did. As for the plants the green one at least needs some real sun exposure but not too direct. Idk about water.
>>
Ian Trotfuck - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 00:38:10 EST wSjgd1Mz No.146962 Reply
The cacti you have is a variegated gymnocalycium scion grafted to a hylocereus rootstock. Very common and mass produced by companies like Altman's. Note that you cannot degraft and grow only the gymno nor can you take the pups off and root them. They must be grafted.

First and foremost you need to move it to a larger pot. This goes for both of your plants pictured. It is rootbound assuredly and the soil is no good. Both need a good cacti soil. That is to say a largely inorganic soil that is fast draining. You also need to put them in clay or smart pots and not plastic as it retains water and doesn't allow the soil to breathe.

Now that you have your cactus and succulent in new, better homes lets talk about water and light.

During their active periods they should be placed in a south facing window if possible or light/partial shade and should be watered once the soil is completely dry. This is usually about once a week. When they enter dormancy they can go for quite a while without water and minimal to no light. The most important thing here is to not over water.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.