Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord #Drugs Channel Now Open

Anyone have any input as to what may have gone wrong here?

- Mon, 14 Oct 2019 16:44:20 EST c7UjFkDG No.146995
File: 1571085860156.jpg -(137270B / 134.05KB, 1080x2094) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Anyone have any input as to what may have gone wrong here?
Fogponic cannabis seedlings, day 8.

Other possibly-relevant info:

• Brown coloration to effected root, but didn't bubble when treated with H2O2 as root rot generally does

• 10sec on/2:30min off fog schedule

• The plant was effected by LED burn a day or two ago but has appeared to be recovering since then.

• pH ranges from 5.5 to 6.5

• ppm hovers around 70, mostly from using pH up/down (reverse osmosis water with some minerals re-added), and EC roughly double that

• No nutrients used (yet)
>>
James Bardson - Mon, 14 Oct 2019 19:27:30 EST ///BrKZr No.146996 Reply
No idea, but thats a really neat system, looks like it'l take a lot of tinkering to get it all tuned in, but probably worth the effort for some neat results, including the opportunity to scrutinize the roots as the plants grow.
>>
Archie Bushworth - Mon, 14 Oct 2019 23:35:56 EST c7UjFkDG No.147000 Reply
>>146996
Thanks comrade, yeah from everything I understand this will be the best system but also probably the most temperamental. I knew I'd probably kill some plants doing this (first time grower trying probably the hardest grow medium) but the reality of it is expectedly unpleasant lol.

Other boards thought it was probably air-pruning which makes sense as I recently decreased the fog period and increased the off period. I've left the fog period alone now but decreased the off period, should be better but not sure this plant will recover. Either way, assuming that was indeed the cause, something learned.
>>
Lydia Gottingludge - Wed, 16 Oct 2019 03:15:27 EST 0tZk9yUl No.147001 Reply
So the plant's taproot still looks damaged but didn't get any worse. The roots around it continue to grow and develop significant hair roots. I think it was a matter of air pruning, makes the most sense. Not sure this specific plant will make it and if it does it'll possibly be quite stunted, but at least I should be able to avoid it in the future.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.