Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

I have the tiniest thing going right now.

- Sun, 08 Dec 2019 01:31:53 EST x8Slyug/ No.147074
File: 1575786713812.gif -(72658B / 70.96KB, 275x141) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I have the tiniest thing going right now.
I was out of weed a few weeks ago and my girlfriend ended up getting a gram from a friend of hers. I found 3 seeds in the breakdown process and decided to try and germinate them. One of the 3 ended up germinating and since then it has been transferred into a small jar by the kitchen sink window.

I plan to take the shoot into the forest once it reaches a level that can withstand the elements, but I have no clue what that would be. I've done this a few times as a kid and the plant always gets to where it is now, which is the 2 curved leaves and the 2 spiky ones, but never survives once it's been replanted outside.

For a zone 7 area, what's the best time to plant some loud? I know that right now is the worst time because of winter and frost, but I'll treat it as grow training if nothing else.

Any tips for a complete noob to transfer an indoor plant to the harsh wilderness??
>>
Betsy Dossleteck - Wed, 11 Dec 2019 12:29:29 EST efK8xsEQ No.147083 Reply
>>147074

Post a picture of the jar preferably with a ruler or penny for reference.
>>
Betsy Dossleteck - Wed, 11 Dec 2019 13:34:19 EST efK8xsEQ No.147084 Reply
>>147083

Asking for pics because they will help me advise when to step up your seedling into a bigger pot. What did you put in the jar?

I am rooting for your seedling. We won't know the sex until it flowers, but if you got a hermaphrodite (which is rare but your dealer might have a stable cultivar or something) then it may grow buds.

I am worried about the winter. 4 months is a long time to keep a plant in the house, especiallyif you don't have any grow lights...

Oh shit I forgot! Your plant needs drainage, otherwise the water will fill all the air pockets in your jar of soil and then your seedling will asphyxiate and die.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.