Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Generic Soil

- Mon, 09 Dec 2019 14:32:36 EST DFGg657z No.147082
File: 1575919956591.jpg -(14934B / 14.58KB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Generic Soil
Are there any good hardware store soils for marijuana planting? Will any organic miracle gro do fine?
Can someone give me a rundown of the nitrogen problem with extended release fertilizers?

What I'm really asking: If I use miracle gro and use nutes/water to control the pH and moisture, will my plants still grow up big, healthy, and delicious?
I'll be at the store later to look for better growing mediums but I doubt they have them available.
>>
Betsy Dossleteck - Wed, 11 Dec 2019 14:02:47 EST efK8xsEQ No.147085 Reply
>>147082

NPK is listed on media label, telling you the ratio of Nitrogen to Phosphorous to Potassium. 3-1-1 is good start for seedlings. Make sure to do your math with fertilizers in order to keep your nitrogen up until flowers start forming, then you can gradually amend your media to a 1-3-2 as P and K are used in flower production. Keep in mind that if you're unfamiliar with this cultivar, then you will have to feel out the best ratios feeding habits by trial and error.

pH ought to be between 5.8 and 6.5 .
>>
Doris Pirrylock - Sat, 11 Jan 2020 12:20:01 EST zl5AIPG0 No.147142 Reply
Check what brand the local garden growers are using
Im using a store chain brand that a find has decent price/quality
check for something called soil fraction on the bag, this means the maker take things serious
>>
Caroline Drabblehodge - Sun, 15 Mar 2020 01:19:04 EST 6IK8eNOZ No.147213 Reply
Well you want several things in medium. If indoors you may want to have good drainage. Layered soil is an approach for planters or buckets. Little gravel on bottom for no root rot at the container. A midrange or better tar-black. Soil. Pay about 5bux a bag or you do risk seeing deficiencies. Yea right out of the bag some cheap shit is dry in some nutrition. Anyway grab a bag of Perlite for drainage as well and mix in about a 4 to 1 into your mix.

For outdoors instead you want a good disposable cup or planter with a quality soil brand. Yea miracle grow will do but its a salt-based fert so.. It kills microbes. go grab some dirt from your lawn and contaminate the soil. Like leavening bread. Once your established, youll make preperations outdoors. My opinion is extra. Bagsoil should be shoveled in as you plant. Consider plant spikes if you cant get there often.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.