Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Bright green color on new leaves

- Thu, 12 Dec 2019 17:15:40 EST Eap+EPn0 No.147089
File: 1576188940372.jpg -(5706987B / 5.44MB, 4160x3120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Bright green color on new leaves
I sprinkled 1tbsp and a half of Epsom salts in the base of the plant yesterday, it rained hard last night so I moved the plant indoors and woke up and it had these color on new leaves... What happened? Too much water from the rain? Or too much Epsom salts? Any ideas?
>>
Ian Sugglebutch - Fri, 13 Dec 2019 11:24:50 EST rHj0SKMj No.147091 Reply
too little iron i GUESS?
>>
Isabella Borrybanks - Fri, 13 Dec 2019 13:20:40 EST Ke/DxOxa No.147093 Reply
>>147091
Why are you salting your plant? Salt crystals block up the roots and prevent uptake of water and nutrients. Also, if your soil is waterlogged, your plant will also start to turn yellow.

It's basically dying and you're the killer. First make sure you have proper drainage, and if so, attempt to dilute the salt by adding water.
>>
William Follyture - Wed, 18 Dec 2019 18:55:01 EST ke80vve2 No.147102 Reply
>>147093
the container has some holes for added drainage, this is my first grow and I read that epsom salts could help with the growth of the plant in veg stage. I added water to it regularly and it's fine now. I'll be sure to dilute the salts in water next time I use it which is I really don't know when but i'm guessing 2 weeks or so from now.
>>
Isabella Crungerstidge - Wed, 18 Dec 2019 23:14:32 EST OTAS8VZ2 No.147103 Reply
>>147102
You'll be okay without salt. Nitrogen helps in the vegetative stage, so you could fins some 3-1-1 fertilizer that would actually be helpful.
>>
Ebenezer Smallwater - Thu, 19 Dec 2019 07:59:16 EST efK8xsEQ No.147105 Reply
>>147102
Maybe you spent a lot of money on salt and are worried about it going to waste. Never fear, OP. Salt baths are actually very good for you. You can use up all your salt, whilst also purging various toxins and what not through your skin. The skin becomes almost like a 3rd kidney when you submerge it in salt water.
>>
David Geggleville - Sat, 21 Dec 2019 22:19:47 EST Sq+sGMtx No.147108 Reply
>>147089

I spent all day rinsing salt buildup out of my dutch buckets two days ago.

You can't let your ppm or electrical conductivity go to high, weed drinks through osmosis, if the water is too salty then it can't get into the plant, and if it does it causes vascular damage that doesn't really heal. Your leaves are going to claw up and stay that way if you don't flush the fuck out of that plant.
>>
Sidney Semmerridge - Mon, 23 Dec 2019 05:20:39 EST DrHeMKyn No.147110 Reply
>>147109

mmmhmmm clawed leaves are bad, they are like zombie leaves that aren't dead but don't do anything for the plant. They sometimes look OK because they are super green from lots of nitrogen being locked in by salt damage, but they feel leathery instead of soft like healthy leaves and they are curled down into a claw shape.

What little weed you get from a salt damaged plant is fluffy wiffle ball stuff that always tastes bad because it is impossible to flush properly because salt got carried into the leaves and crystalized inside the veins and so the veins are all blocked up and theres a bunch of shit all through the plant that it couldn't get rid of even though you just poured RO filtered water on it and nothing else for 2 weeks.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.