Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

One plant not flowering right

- Wed, 19 Feb 2020 17:14:05 EST IoWzXUQd No.147193
File: 1582150445143.jpg -(102448B / 100.05KB, 1200x774) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. One plant not flowering right
So, I'm over 6 weeks into flowering, I've already harvested five of my plants, all beautiful, smoke great, good buzz, all chopped pretty much on time with what I expected. I have one plant though, that still only looks like it's three weeks along. A lot of pistils, all stark white, looks kinda like pic related. I'm growing in a cabinet, all the plants under the same light, literally inches from each other, all on the same exact schedule. I'm growing from bagseed, so I know there can be differences in the plants, but goddamn, it should be relatively on the same schedule.
>>
Beatrice Blatherworth - Thu, 20 Feb 2020 05:50:48 EST x6akZYQa No.147195 Reply
>>147193
i have a seed line i grow where the females all tend to keep on adding new pistils and not doing too much else for about the first 8 weeks and then they all start filling out and its done at 11-12 weeks
>>
Samuel Blytheman - Tue, 03 Mar 2020 22:52:56 EST 5UYjC0Y4 No.147202 Reply
probably just a sativa. Some sativas can take literally double the amount of time that indicas take to finish.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.