Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Muh Garden

- Fri, 08 May 2020 13:36:08 EST +Jk3KmPp No.147276
File: 1588959368007.jpg -(186005B / 181.65KB, 1024x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Muh Garden
I know a lot of you are probably growing weed or shrooms but I'm trying to start a garden

I just posted on /b/ (and might post there some more about it but I don't want to shit up the boards with it, so I'm try stay here)

I just got Cayenne and Mexibelles. Pretty young

I got bannana peppers and bell peppers about to reach maturity/fruiting

I just ordered some ghost pepper seeds off the interwebs.

Considering growing my own Kratom tree.

Partner wants to start growing snap peas and squash.

Also what does cayenne go into besides enchilada sauce? They're really bitter.

Recommendations or ideas welcome. You pick it, I might just plant it. Looking for peppers of all kinds or whatever you think of. No watermelon or pumpkin.

If the thread lives long enough I will post updates
>>
Hugh Gublingsere - Fri, 08 May 2020 15:24:49 EST +Jk3KmPp No.147277 Reply
>>147276
Alright I just bought some live ghost pepper and live carolina reaper plants

Can't wait to put that shit in my ramen
>>
Frederick Savingridge - Fri, 08 May 2020 15:49:54 EST SrdFanYU No.147278 Reply
You keep bigging up cayenne pepper and I can see the use of it, I'm just regretting not planting it now and it's far too late. That stuff's good for everything spicy.
I might build a smoker instead, I have so many chillies they'd be good like that.
>>
Hugh Gublingsere - Fri, 08 May 2020 16:46:03 EST +Jk3KmPp No.147279 Reply
>>147278
The anon on the other board said there was a general or something here. I don't see it on the first page.

Yeah I bought this mexibelle and cayenne plants Sunday and they have almost doubled in size since then. They're gettin swole but I don't think old enough to produce fruit yet.

The reaper plants are suppose to be 5 inches tall but I don't know what that really means. Google says it takes roughly 3 months or 90 days from seed. The mexibelle and Cayenne are estimated at about 60-80'sh days so about 2 months, so I think they'll all mature and fruit by July.

Google says
>15-20 per plant in a season in their first year

So between 3 plants low balling it will be about 45 peppers.

Cayenne plants seem to have a much larger yield so they might end up being the bulk of my project.

I need canning explained to me like a retard that's never seen a mason jar before but also without watching all these shit trendy youtube videos. It looks like I just put the shit in and add vinegar then boil it
>>
Nicholas Siblingchotch - Sat, 16 May 2020 06:26:35 EST SrdFanYU No.147283 Reply
Fucking cat or something keeps digging up my plants. Think it killed one physalis and two cabbages last night. Fucking why? It's not taking a shit there or eating anything, just damaging the roots and fucking off.
>>
Fucking Sablingham - Sun, 31 May 2020 23:12:17 EST yR//hwoI No.147298 Reply
>>147279
Shred and dry them, ok?
Vinegar + Chilli is a waste of a bountiful harvest

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.