Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Horror story and advice.

- Tue, 06 Oct 2020 05:06:20 EST Nlx2ezJv No.147401
File: 1601975180153.jpg -(3379332B / 3.22MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Horror story and advice.
Hey boys. I have a horror story for you as well as a few questions.

The following two images I will post are from my first auto grow. Before I ask my question let me tell you my story.
>Decide to grow ILMG NL auto.
>Initially an outdoor grow.
>This is a mistake. My seedling gets stunted, but still looks healthy overall.
>She stays out for 2 weeks, make sure to keep her in the greenhouse when it rains.
>Decide to get a grow tent and move her inside.
>Despite being stunted the plant looks very healthy.
>A few days after moving in the tent, I notice pests on the leaves.
>Turns out to be whiteflies and spidermites.
>Spray the FUCK out of her with some neem oil.
>After a few weeks of application, completely destroy the pests.
>However, there is a new problem.
>She must have contracted Leaf Septoria while growing outside.
>She is stunted and now has Septoria. Couldn't get rid of it via pruning.
>Resign myself to a small harvest. At this point she is about 4 weeks in.
>Feed her some Bloom nutes a few times. No big issues or signs of nute burn.
>Week 7 I feed her some bloom nutes.
>Next day the leaves towards the top of the canopy are turning yellow and there are brown spots all over them.
>It's not septoria, can't diagnose the issue since there is so much wrong already.

It is week 8 now and I want die. I am so close and I'm not sure she will make it. My question is this; what the fuck is going on here? This image shows the canopy and it looks like a possible (P) deficiency, however I have no idea. My thoughts were that my soil was too hot, therefore suffering from nute burn or lockout. I tested my runoff today and I'm getting 6.7 PH and 750ppm, so it shouldn't be burn.
>>
Polly Blythehood - Tue, 06 Oct 2020 05:10:45 EST Nlx2ezJv No.147402 Reply
1601975445153.jpg -(4333686B / 4.13MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Here is the second image. This leaf is from the bottom of the plant. It has septoria, but I don't believe the darkest blotches are from septoria. Again, it looks like a deficiency but I'm not sure what.

If it helps, I'm growing in FFOF and my PH has been on point for all my waterings/feedings. I would conclude that its a nute deficiency but the issues started happening immediately after I fed it with a strong does of Tiger Bloom.

If you're new, don't ever repeat my mistakes of growing outside in a terrible climate. Thank you for reading my blog.
>>
Eugene Brellycocke - Thu, 08 Oct 2020 03:10:06 EST WmMVwVjQ No.147404 Reply
>>147402
That's not a P deficiency, if that was the case whole fingers of the leaf would turn a more even brown/bronze colour. Looks a bit like a calcium deficiency, but these can be difficult to combat.
>>
Barnaby Dangergold - Thu, 08 Oct 2020 14:59:40 EST Nlx2ezJv No.147405 Reply
>>147404
I initial thought it was a calmag issue, but since I water with tap and I use soil I thought it wouldn't be an issue. Think I should pick up some calmag and see what happens?
>>
Walter Sishmitch - Fri, 09 Oct 2020 00:53:48 EST WmMVwVjQ No.147406 Reply
>>147405
I don't have experience with bottled nutes, so I don't know if it would remedy the situation. What kind of soil are you using and how large is the container?
>>
Wesley Fegglehene - Fri, 09 Oct 2020 02:27:18 EST Nlx2ezJv No.147407 Reply
>>147406
I'm using fox farms ocean forest soil. It's also a 5 gallon fabric pot.
>>
Emma Dillerford - Sat, 10 Oct 2020 02:07:35 EST WmMVwVjQ No.147408 Reply
>>147407
I mostly work with rock dusts and wood ash for micronutrients, adding a little good biologically active compost might also help. Calcium is not a mobile nutrient though, so affected leaves will probably not recover.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.