Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

SYRIAN RUE

- Fri, 13 Nov 2020 10:24:16 EST sWyO1GFw No.147456
File: 1605281056040.jpg -(210216B / 205.29KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. SYRIAN RUE
IT'S ALIVE!!!! I am so excited!

I have used hundreds of thousands of these seeds in various concoctions, ayahuasca and teas over the years. I felt like I wanted to give some life back to the plant that has benefited me so much. I have huge bags of these seeds so I put about 20 of them 1-2cm below the soil, gave it some nutrition one-time only (8-3-7 NPK fertilizer with added iron and magnesium).

I've been extremely lightly watering it every 2-3 days (just so only the top 2 centimetres are moist). I'm in Northern Europe so winter is approaching, the recommendation was to seed it in spring but I did it on a whim a few weeks ago.

I had basically given up on it, didn't think it was able to go and now ONE HAS SPROUTED. Holy hell. I've done some research but it's very conflicting. Some say keep it drained and relatively moist, others say let it periodically dry out, some say give lots nutrition, other say it will rot... It's currently in a glass bowl without drainage, generally I keep all my plants in drainable pots and periodically put them in the shower but considering this is a plant that likes arid environments, I opted for this.

How the fuck do I give this plant a high quality life? (as high as it can be outside of natural circumstances that is)

Also, is it likely that the other seeds will have sprouted as well or am I extremely lucky with this individual one?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.