Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Tripping in places that are very flat.

- Mon, 08 Jul 2019 19:39:35 EST vFrMtBhh No.158038
File: 1562629175001.jpg -(407661B / 398.11KB, 1200x853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Tripping in places that are very flat.
I have grown up and lived on the east coast of the USA all my life. I recently took a trip to Arizona, the desert. I was amazed at how far I could see. The land was so flat I could see for miles. Back on the east coast there are lots of hills and really tall trees to interupt your sight lines.

My question is for people who have tripped on dph or other delerients in places that are flat and you can see for miles. What is it like? Do you see huge shadow people and spiders in the distance as big as mountains? I am so interested in this.

I don’t trip anymore so I did not try it while I was out there. Pic related
>>
Nathaniel Disslestut - Mon, 22 Jul 2019 18:24:22 EST i7/PR8PD No.158086 Reply
it's dph it doesn't matter how flat shit is ur brain's gonna go wonky wonk lol
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 19:53:53 EST uRxqpaUW No.158154 Reply
Funny you should bring this up. Back in 2013 I tripped on 600mg (first time taking such a high dose) while camping in my truck in the middle of the Bonneville Salt Flats. The visuals I had inside my truck were pretty typical and didn't seem to take on a "desert" theme or anything like that. The most interesting part was when in the early morning I woke up to a mouse crawling across my legs and all around the edges of my truck, and I couldn't catch it for the life of me. Probably the most convincing hallucination of my life, if it was one. I don't remember what I saw outside,

Seems like DPH visuals indoors are the clearest when they're part of the objects/clutter in your immediate environment, and in the distance they just degrade into fuzzy nonsense. I'm guessing the same thing would happen if you're outside.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.