Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

sharing my yellow text /del/ experiences with /del/

- Mon, 26 Mar 2018 02:59:06 EST z6ipQhSJ No.156100
File: 1522047546511.jpg -(947821B / 925.61KB, 1200x858) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. sharing my yellow text /del/ experiences with /del/
>be 20
>realise that alcohol is not the god teir drug people make it out to be
>still get hammered drunk at every opportunity anyway
>serendipitously have acid enter my life
>suicidally depressed since being molested as a kid
>do acid
>for the first time the shroud of depression and suicidal ideation is lifted
>never knew it could do that
>I think this is the point where I realised that I want to be a psychonaught
>wanting to chase that high
>start researching drugs that make you trip balls
>too socially awkward to communicate with drug dealers
>learn that dph will fuck me right up, and that I can just order it online without any human interaction

>It begins.
>>
William Wommerdale - Mon, 26 Mar 2018 03:18:12 EST z6ipQhSJ No.156101 Reply
1522048692511.jpg -(1116734B / 1.07MB, 828x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>excited for new drugs, make plans to hang out with buddies and get delirious together
>one buddy, lets call him Morris, gets there late and tries to show off how tough he is by taking 700mg of dph @50kg
>me and third buddy, lets call this one Borris, are too delirious to stop him
>keep trying to convince buddy that 700 is too much but we can't talk and he doesn't want to listen
>Morris does 700mg of dph
>flash forward 2 hours because I blacked out
>parents (I was living at home at the time of this) come into the room mad as hell
>they have morris with them
>parent says "I don't know what the fuck kind of drugs you are on, --blank-- (for the life of me I can't remember what was said next
>after an hour or so, Morris has sobered up enough to have a conversation with him
>Morris tells us that a bunch of our friends were outside and they wanted him to go for a walk with them to get to the party
>says there were snakes and spiders everyfuckingwhere
>Morris followed his hallucinated imaginary friends
>ends up in neighbors property
>neighbors happen to come up the driveway while morris is standing around like a deer in the headlights
>Morris says "Hey, I'm just on my way to the party"
>points at the non existant party
>neighbors beat the shit out of morris and steal his phone and wallet cause they thought he was a home invader or something to that effect
>for the life of me, even to this day I still wonder just how in the fuck that my neighbors couldn't tell that Morris was tripping fucking balls. Just how in the fuck couldn't they tell he was in full blown delirium?? fuck those cunts
>Morris says my name and they finally put the pieces together
>They return Morris to my parents
>>
William Wommerdale - Mon, 26 Mar 2018 03:20:33 EST z6ipQhSJ No.156102 Reply
1522048833511.jpg -(909908B / 888.58KB, 862x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>a few weeks later
>at party with borris, morris, and morris's friend
>Morris's friend forcibly feeds me alcohol, then spikes my drink with dph
>I forget about 90% of what happened; but here is what I do remember
>Morris's friend (who is twice my size and fucking crazy) starts yelling at me, talking about pay back
>Punches me a few times
>I nope the fuck out of there and sprint across several busy multi laned roads
>end up hiding underneath a friends car because people from the party were actually looking for me
>friends see me under the car and they call my parents.
>parents come and take me home
>It took me a few years to piece together what happened that night.
>>
William Wommerdale - Mon, 26 Mar 2018 03:25:22 EST z6ipQhSJ No.156103 Reply
1522049122511.jpg -(874624B / 854.12KB, 1200x921) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>move out of home
>buy 1000 count dph off the interenet
>happily get delirious every night with no problems, housemates are chill and take joy in seeing how fucked up I am cause I would talk absolute gibberish, but I looked euphoric and happy which was mostly true

>move a few more times then end up living with a friend
>make the mistake of not educating my housemates about what delirium looks like
>come out of my room, strutting and delirious as fuck
>get can of soft drink from the fridge
>stop to play with the dog in an attempt to hide how delirious I am
>good times, we're all hanging out, pallin around having fun
>someone asks me a question and I try to answer it, but only nonsense words come out
>Everybody laughs, thinking I am just trying to be funny
>they ask the question again, and I whip out a sentence where a single word would have sufficed
>sentence comes out as random words
>there I am, sat on the floor, looking up at my housemates faces, watching them go from being happy to looking absolutely terrified beyond belief
>they all think I've lost my mind and I can't tell them I'm on drugs
>I don't remember what happened after that
>>
William Wommerdale - Mon, 26 Mar 2018 03:30:19 EST z6ipQhSJ No.156104 Reply
1522049419511.jpg -(4850637B / 4.63MB, 3576x2536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>move house again, start studying
>stressed as fuck by studies
>feeling depressed and suicidal
>use this as an excuse to buy dph again cause if I'm gonna be dead soon, I may as well enjoy it
>barricade door with towels so I can't physically open it
>somehow get through the door and wander into the house
>straight x housemates freak the fuck out because I could only speak gibberish and I looked completely fucked up
>endure them freaking out and I try to calm them down
>doesn't work
>get bored of my stupid housemates and their freakouts
>decide that I have to go into the bush to get the fuck away from everything and everyone
>trip so hard that night time turns into day time
>I run away from the house
>fall down a couple of times and have a seizure by the side of the road
>seizure passes and I start running again
>this happens a few more times
>eventually get to the nature reserve
>the view of the city is utterly mesmerizing
>trip fucking balls all alone in the bush
>I accept my fate as a crazy homeless guy who lives in the woods
>spend a few hours just looking around at all the ludicrous and crazy hallucinations
>get home, only been lost for an hour or two, when I thought I'd been gone for days
>parents take me to the hospital and they keep me over night. >In the morning I explain to the psychiartrist that I wasn't trying to kill myself. Tell her that I was just doing it to get high and it went too far
>>
William Wommerdale - Mon, 26 Mar 2018 03:36:13 EST z6ipQhSJ No.156105 Reply
1522049773511.jpg -(482426B / 471.12KB, 789x898) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
despite all that insanity, I still want to do dph.
>>
Jesus out the window number 9 - Mon, 26 Mar 2018 03:52:11 EST TkJCSN4p No.156106 Reply
1522050731224.jpg -(11235B / 10.97KB, 318x159) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
over a time span of two days I drank 3 cups of san pedro cactus and a deadly nightshade berry and half a liter of vodka I watched green wing with some hoe bags they looked like life like spiders Ive never felt so alive
>>
John Fanwell - Tue, 27 Mar 2018 17:23:28 EST j9yKkuMI No.156113 Reply
>>156100
Did draw all of these images? You should create a comic featuring you and Morris and Borris and disguise your drug trips as supernatural stories that happen to you. Or just make a drug comic.
>>
Shitting Fanstone - Wed, 28 Mar 2018 08:11:36 EST D1CPTbAb No.156119 Reply
Great story. I loved the alliterative names
>>
Martha Crizzlesedge - Wed, 28 Mar 2018 09:58:43 EST +fMTag0i No.156120 Reply
Quite the tale, can relate a lot with the social awkwardness and becoming public enemy number one because of delirious antics that you cannot even remember. The only thing that confused me was

>Morris's friend forcibly feeds me alcohol, then spikes my drink with dph

Like woahh how much did he put in, half of a pill? The taste would be so strong, unless you were already buzzing good at that point I suppose.
>>
John Hibblewadging - Wed, 25 Apr 2018 10:12:27 EST 1ELw5gnf No.156318 Reply
1524665547237.jpg -(928042B / 906.29KB, 1200x855) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156113
Yep, drawings are mine; I've also made a couple of /del/ comics I've seen reposted here. I like the sound of that, I'll give it a try and post the results, although it will probably take me a few months. If I visit here too much I inevitably end up doing dph again and regretting it

>>156120
My social group were australian binge drinking teenagers, so it wasn't much out of the ordinary to grab someone, hold them down and pour anything down their throat
>>
Nigel Murdforth - Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:45:27 EST W40nGPRn No.156319 Reply
1524671127628.jpg -(5818B / 5.68KB, 259x194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156104
>I run away from the house
>fall down a couple of times and have a seizure by the side of the road
>seizure passes and I start running again
>this happens a few more times
thats simultaneously hilarious and incredibly worrying you should probably be on some anticonvulsants my dude
>>
Nigel Murdforth - Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:49:22 EST W40nGPRn No.156320 Reply
>>156318
please post more of your art if you're willing, this stuff is amazing you got a great sense for color
>>
John Hibblewadging - Wed, 25 Apr 2018 12:55:57 EST 1ELw5gnf No.156321 Reply
1524675357237.jpg -(968898B / 946.19KB, 838x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156320

Cheers. The Hatman fascinates me, I love drawing him and all the other things you see on dph or dph/dxm. Nothing really compares to those drugs. nb
>>
Shit Pittstone - Thu, 26 Apr 2018 09:57:38 EST W40nGPRn No.156329 Reply
>>156321
damn dude do you have a website where you post all this stuff? not gonna lie it's rare to find someone so deep in to /del/ving that still has enough coordination to draw what they're experiencing so clearly.
>>
Emergency Heather - Thu, 26 Apr 2018 19:49:51 EST w2qyJ0E1 No.156332 Reply
>>156105
Well, just watch our for Mr. Hat. He's cool but he gets mad too. Especially when ppl get mads at emergency heathers. I see that on the LEFT you have Datura inoxia and, on the RIGHT you have pink flowers. I've never seen pink Datura. Sounds cool. I want some.
Anywho, starting with DPH is critical. Just take two and call me in the morning [;)]. After that, take 4, then 8, then 16, then 32, then 64, and then just quit for a while. Catch ya on the flipside.
>>
Emergency Heather - Thu, 26 Apr 2018 19:50:46 EST w2qyJ0E1 No.156333 Reply
>>156321
NONONONONNOPE.
NO MIX DPH/DXM, IS BAD, NO BAD MOON, NO MOON FALL.
LORD, OUR LOVER IS LOST.
>>
Edwin Sondlefuck - Fri, 27 Apr 2018 20:16:09 EST 2zC1Om9c No.156342 Reply
>>156333
If you don't overdo it, it's an amazing and unique combo. 300/300 is god tier imo, but if you do it more than a few times without spacing it out fairly well it really starts to fuck up your memory good and proper. It might just be the DXM though, because I remember the same short term memory loss after a 3rd and a 4th plat dose.
>>
Edwin Brucklewill - Sat, 05 May 2018 09:22:01 EST IIiV/+LC No.156400 Reply
1525526521264.jpg -(2568031B / 2.45MB, 2048x1391) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156360

>300mg of dph
>decide to redose
>forget I've redosed, take another 300mg
>do this a couple of times
>fall into a pit of utter misery and despair, you know that searing cold feeling of dread and hopelessness inside your chest that sucks all the light out of your life
>deliriously think, fuck it, I can't take this anymore, tonight is the night I finally die
>take handfuls from my 1000 count dph bottle and eat them
>sit back and forget what I'd just done
>hallucinate that there are girls from work sitting on my bed with me
>having a good time, they say it would be fun to play with my long hair
>go along with it because in my mind I think I have a chance of getting laid
>they bleach my hair then style it into a french braid without washing away the bleach
>after about 5 minutes my scalp starts to burn slightly
>burning intensifies
>burning intensifies even more
>there were spiders and snakes and cats fucking everywhere but that seemed like the normal part of what was going on
>look at the girls and ask whether this is normal
>their faces twist and contort from happy fun smiles to sinister and evil faces of joy
>try to leave but they're holding me down
>tell me they're never gonna let me leave
>eventually they let me walk around my room
>walk to my cupboard to grab my machete (the machette bit was real, folks. hide your dangerous shit if you're gonna trip)
>successfully grab a knife and a machete without looking at them and giving my plans away
>wielding both of them I ask them politely to leave, they laugh
>rage mode engaged
>scream at them GET OUT GET THE CUNTING FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE OR I"M GONNA KILL YOU ALL SLOWLY
>they stop laughing
>grab one of them (actually grabbed my blanket) and the rest run away
>housemate hears me screaming and opens my door to see if I'm okay
>opens door to me almost naked, holding two two weapons looking derranged as fuuuck
>snap back to reality. Apologise profusely and housemate starts crying
>I ask if she saw the girls leave my room, and whether she knew what to do about bleach burn
>scalp has been burning this whole time, starts dripping down my face into my eyes
>have a shower to wash it away
>standing under the water my legs start to feel weird
>weirdness gets stronger and my legs start shaking with increasing intensity
>fortunately have the idea to sit down
>next thing my arms and legs are flailing around at full force, completely out of control
>black out then come to curled up in a little ball on the floor of the shower with freezing cold water cause the hot water ran out
>think that I've pushed my housemate over the edge and that she'd organised someone to stand at my window and kill me if I do anything else
>this kills a few hours and I fall asleep
>wake up still fucked up
>realise I'm a danger to myself and those around me
>grab my swag, a sleeping bag and some booze
>walk to my favourite spot by the river and set up camp
>eat cheese and drink wine
>still noticeably delirious for several days after
>try to apologise to housemate, but she bursts into tears at the sight of me and screams at me to leave her alone
>I fucked up, I still feel bad about that one
>sometimes when I get delirious those goons hanging out my window come back,even when I was living in a second floor room lol

dph is one hell of a drug. I have good time stories too, but these trips profoundly affected my life and made me grow up a lot, but not enough to give up dph forever
>>
Nigel Simmlestock - Sat, 05 May 2018 20:10:24 EST W40nGPRn No.156402 Reply
>>156400
what is it that keeps you coming back? also sorta unrelated but have you ever had encounters with law enforcement while delirious?
>>
Beatrice Binkinbere - Sun, 06 May 2018 01:31:04 EST IB1ir1Oz No.156404 Reply
>>156100
I came to the decision on 800mg that i wouldnt do dph anymore after i felt i couldnt breathe. Did dxm recently and it felt kinda meh. I honestly prefer my lsd and smoke.
>>
Thomas Goodfield - Tue, 08 May 2018 17:33:05 EST W40nGPRn No.156411 Reply
>>156400
do you post thse drawings anywhere else likeis there a gallery of all of them?
>>
Solanacia - Thu, 10 May 2018 01:20:05 EST UHPtB3ny No.156414 Reply
>>156404
I used to go hard on DXM and DPH for a couple years, prolly every week or two, sometimes more. I loved the visuals I got on it, but after a while, I didn't really get any visuals, if I did I got distracted from them really easily. I stopped when I started getting spasms.
>>
Priscilla Clunkinman - Sat, 19 Oct 2019 00:38:24 EST lesS3XX3 No.158434 Reply
1571459904737.jpg -(19381B / 18.93KB, 320x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156100
This is where I started, but I was 18. I'm 25 now. The road has been so rough. I can take 900 mgs of DPH and DXM and barely feel anything now. I'm trying to get my life back together, but I think after all these years of abuse I've probably damaged my brain to some degree.

Good luck, these drugs and their accessibility can be a death sentence if you're not careful. I've probably got some major health problems coming for me down the line with my kidneys and whatnot.

The road is long. The road is dark.
>>
Eliza Fanwill - Sat, 09 Nov 2019 17:55:24 EST tHfe0ptp No.158553 Reply
1573340124411.jpg -(657743B / 642.33KB, 1200x845) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
OP here.

I post my art under the pseudonym Crest Handwood on insta, fb, imgur, and da but I try keep my habits secret cause not one of my friends/anyone I've met, really/family understands deliriants. They sit up there on their ivory towers of judgement when they have no fucking clue how bad life has to be for dph to be pleasurable when compared to the waking nightmare several fucked up life experiences and failed suicide attempts that I just can't shake. I've posted my art in several threads here when I'm drunk/delirious and oversharing. For the most part it results in regret but the praise and acknowledgement is nice and probably why I keep doing it

>>156402

here's some yellow text for your question.

>freak out straight x housemates
>run the fuck away from the house into the bush
>jumping fences, end up in the backyard of a drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre (rehab centre was real, if anyone did see me it would've been a pretty serendipitous motivation to get sober)
>people start pouring out of the building and they're all yelling at me
>(probably not real?? I have no fucking idea what was real that night)
>one of them starts throwing rocks at me
>scream at them to fuck off, start throwing rocks back at them
>more of them start throwing rocks and closing in on my location
>see a break when they're all looking for more rocks to throw
>bolt towards the power lines and follow the path of cleared land under the power lines
>hide behind a log until the people clear away
>go to walk away but friend in police outfit calls my name and talks me in to walking towards him
>notice there are several police hiding around and watching me
>it's a trap
>pick up giant log and throw it at hallucinated friend and smash his face up
>bolt into the densest part of the bush I could see
>serpentine everywhere and eventually lose them
>apparently in real life I was posted on the police radar
>photo they used was of me taking a photo of how fucked up I looked when delirious
>housemates got the photo from my camera
>tons of photos of my shriveled shrunken dph dick on there for 'before photos'
>never took an after pic
>feels bad but also makes me laugh that this bit really happened. Like my housemates were freaking out as it was and to add insult to injury, to find a recent photo of me for identification purposes they would have had to wade through a bunch of shrivelled dph dick lol
>set of mercenaries hired by the police to catch me start stalking me
>more screaming and throwing rocks back and forth continues
>one of the mercenaries gets within arms reach
>tells me he's just in it for the hunt, and didn't actually want to catch me
>he wagers that if I can get to the top of the nearby hill before him he'll concede defeat
>bolt and run up a vertical hillside to try get a headstart
>the hill was real, I went back sober trying to retrace my steps and it's a fucking miracle I ran up such a steep hill for so long without fucking myself the fuck up. seriously it was like 200 meters of near 90 degree incline covered in loose rocks, moss and water
>who am I kidding I barely remember shit from that night, I almost certainly hurt myself and just don't remember
>get to the top of the hill
>watch the police and mercenaries shining torches while following the paths and roads up the mountain to find me
>hide from the police but same mercenary as before finds me
>tells me I won fair and square, starts yelling he found me then runs in the opposite direction
>everyone follows him and they all leave

what keeps me coming back is what I said before. All my instincts tell me life shouldn't be so horrible that dph is the desirable alternative

>>156404

I hallucinated more than once that my lungs and heart had stopped working and I had to manually breathe and pump my heart to stay alive. I've spent cumulative hours tripping and entertaining this recurring hallucination. Take it from me, when you try to kill yourself and it starts to work you will spend your final moments regretting it and frantically doing everything you can to undo it. It doesn't end with a bang, rather a slow drawn out descent into increasing desperation and hopelessness
>>
Eliza Lightridge - Sat, 09 Nov 2019 22:37:03 EST zBkthv9G No.158554 Reply
>>158434

It's never too late to at least start improving your odds, even if that is true - I think it is normal to feel difficulty in pulling away from that black hole of self-defeat while fighting any form of addiction or self-harm, mental illness or medical issues, personal issues, whatever. Doing so can make all of the difference in any of these instances, though, brother so good luck and see how you feel after consciously working on at least one thing you feel deficient at, in any way, everyday.
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 02:17:20 EST 9JGsReVu No.158564 Reply
1573456640204.gif -(1311721B / 1.25MB, 500x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156100
Get ready for your depression and suicidal ideation to come back. Good luck.
>>
Esther Brarryworth - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 04:30:44 EST Xu/s+2Rf No.158565 Reply
>>156100
Wouldn't you rather try to get some 1plsd if not wanting to talk to dealers is the only limiting factor?
Posting RC vendors is not allowed here but poke around on circlejerks Research Chemical board for one.
FYI it's been a looooong time since I fucked with RCs so IDK if 1p is still unscheduled.
If it is I remember DCK being pretty good as well if it is, and its niche as fuck so I doubt they bothered scheduling it.
>>
Frederick Pockgold - Fri, 22 Nov 2019 21:02:00 EST UQVksDoj No.158625 Reply
what happens when you're too stupid to figure out how to order acid online
>>
Albert Fanbanks - Tue, 10 Dec 2019 02:05:15 EST fWNgv2e6 No.158669 Reply
I love DXM and DPH but the health problems are numerous and I'm not sure I care.
The heightened blood pressure, the dementia, and I'm not in the best health to begin with.
But damn I have a good time with those drugs.
>>
Cornelius Fommleforth - Tue, 10 Dec 2019 07:37:55 EST BCufabg8 No.158670 Reply
>>158669
Hello. When both drugs get high, one may lose oneself in a dream like mental state huh.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.