Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

/del/ with /psy/

- Thu, 29 Mar 2018 05:11:00 EST VKaVCpTT No.156135
File: 1522314660621.jpg -(12258B / 11.97KB, 300x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. /del/ with /psy/
Has anyone ever attempted to smoke DMT while delirious? I'm not thinking of mixing any long acting psychedelics with allergy medicine, but I do have some DMT on hand. This seems like something that could easily lead to psychosis and I'd assume a trip sitter would be a great asset in such a venture.

Does anyone have any experience on this front? I imagine it would be akin to tripping from a retards perspective.
>>
Rebecca Bardhall - Wed, 02 May 2018 02:23:19 EST w5UH1eEA No.156374 Reply
>>156135
>tripping from a retards perspective
kek, please do it and report back. see if there’s any potential for danger by mixing the drugs tho
>>
Henry Mandlehutch - Fri, 04 May 2018 10:53:32 EST HCHApQM7 No.156397 Reply
>>156396
How many times will it be in your possession though?
>>
Nigel Simmlestock - Sat, 05 May 2018 20:11:46 EST W40nGPRn No.156403 Reply
1525565506321.jpg -(53368B / 52.12KB, 612x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156397
any time i wanna buy some acacia bark online and do a simple chemical extraction? whats your point dude
>>
Beast - Mon, 28 May 2018 23:18:09 EST 2uGLgB2w No.156523 Reply
Daturahuasca is a thing...NB b/c march lol.
>>
Shitting Clavingdale - Thu, 27 Jun 2019 07:45:05 EST cGbLWH1b No.157995 Reply
Well, I once did 2 or 3 tabs (Don't remember exact dosage, probably around 700ug) the day after a 300/300 dph dxm trip. It definitely effected the trip in a very odd way.

The physical effects if the dex and dph came back slightly. I saw rainbow colored sprinkles and spiders moving around everywhere, even on my arms. My cat looked like a demon, huge mouth sharp teeth, morphing skin and boogers all over her body. It wasn't scary at any point somehow. And I saw these dark vines all around my house on the floor. At first I tried to step around them before I realized I could just ignore it.

I went outside with music, and all the nearby plants grew toward me. I felt like the sun, giving life. The plants seemed inches from my face. It was cool.

After a while I went into my room, stumbled around, stepped on my gf slightly (luckily she was out cold lol) and layed in the dark with Pink Floyd. My blankets were made of human flesh, stitched together. Arms sticking out, eyes and all. I got spooked and went back into the lit living room. The pink Floyd launched my house into space for a while.

The most intense thing was seeing characters around the room. I knew they weren't real, they just stayed still. They were usually silly or sexual in nature actually. I saw a succubus under my tv, holding the light under the tv when its on. Looking at the light seemed to pull my soul into it, but it felt very pleasant. Then I had a time loop then an ego death. I went into the bathroom, sat on the counter and kept turning off the lights to see all the people who would appear in the dark.
>>
Filth - Fri, 28 Jun 2019 00:24:38 EST aX8vOGOH No.158002 Reply
>>156135
I have had a dxm/dph/lsd trip twice. It is incredibly intense but the dysphoric effects that dph has on you can keep you from getting the most out of it.
The first time around just went poorly because of external conditions.
The second time around I had experienced non euclidean geometry in a realistically eldritch fashion. There were some massive shadow like creatures with moon like eyes dropping spiders that burrowed into the ground and nearly every tree had started swimming their branches like a cephalopod does its tentacles. The ground would occasionally shift upward into a plateau and it felt like an earthquake so I'd be falling to the ground... which happens on trips but I'm never immersed that much in it
These were both back when I had just discovered dxm, mind you, so I was a little... fresher.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.