Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Amanita Muscaria, currently first time, going for more

- Sat, 19 May 2018 01:22:46 EST POj5RCdY No.156446
File: 1526707366497.jpg -(324606B / 317.00KB, 1200x855) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Amanita Muscaria, currently first time, going for more
I found some yellow and white amanita while exploring the forest today

What I did was cut up the yellow one into about 4 pieces, set it on a bread pan and left in the oven at 200 for about an hour. I ate the pieces and then drank the juice that seeped out instead of pouring it back over until it dried all the way because I was impatient...

Any tips? I can tell I love these already...
>>
Esther Gembledale - Sat, 19 May 2018 14:30:56 EST r2A9oQVZ No.156448 Reply
>>156446

Master pee drinker here.

Best way to do Amanitas, well dry them of course, they taste delicious like honey, so you'll have no problem swilling them around your mouth and drinking the juice until they dissolve, then recycle the pure muscimol excreted in your urine by drinking, and then do it again if you're not too inebriated by that point, and then if you can do it again.

Seriously, pee drinking pretty much doubles the effects, because so much of the muscimol is excreted in the urine. Unless you're afraid of drinking your own wee, in which case stop being such a wuss.
>>
Phyllis Heddlechare - Sat, 19 May 2018 18:22:18 EST POj5RCdY No.156450 Reply
>>156448
Nah bro I drank my piss twice last night and it did seem to prolong the effects. Felt very relaxing and I had amazing dreams.

When is it best to drink your pee? I poured out the first glass cause it tasted horribly but the next two were almost flavorless
The first glass kinda tasted like malt liquor and I drank only 24 hours before the trip so I hoped I wasn't missing much from the first glass

I think I still feel the effects mildly... I'm oven drying 5 more caps rn
>>
Phyllis Heddlechare - Sat, 19 May 2018 18:51:50 EST POj5RCdY No.156451 Reply
And since all the juice keeps collecting around the caps they take forever to oven dry
Is the juice all the active?? HALP
>>
Betsy Blollergold - Sun, 20 May 2018 04:49:29 EST o0pGD5sh No.156455 Reply
>>156450

I personally found the optimum time to drink pee is at the onset, basically as soon as you need to pee after you've consumed all the caps. I swear it'll hit you like a sudden wave. I enjoyed the taste of the pee because it tasted so much of the amanita, which was delicious. For me drinking pee right after consumption basically doubled the initial effects of chewing/dissolving in my mouth.

If you don't like the taste of your pee, either alter your diet around consumption a bit, or just get it over with, either way it's definitely worth it to drink your pee. Man I love saying drink pee.
>>
Heather !VZj063fzwU - Tue, 22 May 2018 21:31:26 EST 06Qlh0Ub No.156472 Reply
>>156446
NO.
YOU GUYS ARE DUMB.
RED MUSHROOM ARE VERY FUCKING POISON.
>>
Isabella Hunkinhet - Wed, 23 May 2018 14:18:21 EST nFcxqKOi No.156484 Reply
>>156472

No they're not, deer eat them all the time and they seem pretty on the ball.
>>
NCACEDEADDEL - Wed, 23 May 2018 21:58:02 EST 5BClo+hs No.156488 Reply
>>156455
Ay nigga smoke that shit smokers only here bro, brug smokers only onnnnlyy
>>
Beast - Mon, 28 May 2018 20:28:27 EST 2uGLgB2w No.156514 Reply
1527553707233.png -(321033B / 313.51KB, 400x299) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I'll go ahead and post this even though it's an old thread.

Be VERY careful with Amanitas. Make SURE you do a proper extraction to get rid of the poison because it can linger if you messed up dehydration. This is NOT a process to skimp on.

Ibotenic acid is a bitch...

If you failed...you will have a BIG problem with higher doses. Muscimol is 100% excreted through the urine so if you have too much ibotenic acid present the urinary retention effects will make it impossible to be excreted through the primary and your body will seek ALL other avenues. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I would also suggest N20 + THC to alleviate the negatives and "unlock" the substance. Much like DPH oftentimes you have to pick the imaginary lock with something else.

Cheers.
>>
Beast - Mon, 28 May 2018 20:30:02 EST 2uGLgB2w No.156515 Reply
>>156514
Oh and I'll go ahead and add...Don't do DPH kids. Del isn't meant to be feasted on. It's supposed to be an added desert/coffee course...not a full meal ;)
>>
xph !ES5VOhnM/c - Tue, 29 May 2018 15:32:24 EST JkF5kbu7 No.156526 Reply
>>156515
I'm so high, seriously. Today I took tea, ink, stims, and I feel great.
This beats dph, im not going back.
Very cool things, very small adorable crystals.
>>
Sophie Choddlekedge - Thu, 31 May 2018 05:28:02 EST HYZPTImK No.156543 Reply
>>156514

And yet some people eat it raw. Weird. I'm not doubting you, I didn't pick them, I got them from a vendor so they were pre-prepared and I didn't have to do any prep, if I were to pick them wild it might be a different story. I would also like to add that if you do Amanitas, do not drink fizzy drinks like Coke with them, as this reconverts the muscimol back to ibotenic acid.
>>
Beast - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 01:58:08 EST 2uGLgB2w No.156568 Reply
1528005488123.jpg -(21737B / 21.23KB, 345x355) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156543
I've never heard of anyone eating them raw. All the sold ones I've ever read about people taking on forums were dried.

If by raw you mean just a whole mushroom that's fine. If by raw, you mean fresh...they HAD to have had some way to neutralize the Ibotenic acid.

If not, understand that there are MANY different species of amanitas. It makes sense to me that the concentrations of ibotenic acid vary greatly although I doubt anyone has documented each one.

The general rule is to dry. If yours are already dry. Should be good to go.

They "can" be eaten fresh but not without some type of cooking out of the chemical if you want to get enough to actually do anything.

I once had a solid meal out of them at a fire and they tasted like nutty french fries almost. Heat balance needs to be very delicate as it's kind of like burning out the THC if you want the CBD. If your heat is too high you will burn out both chemicals. Muscimol is much more stable than ibotenic though so you'd be fine unless you literally crisped them or actually fried them.

It's an interesting substance. There is no real discussion and they are rather odd. Some people think they might have been "SOMA" and I can "kinda" see it. They certainly taste great for what they do.

You could even try a low dose sometime when it's cold. It has the effect of giving you almost a mild fever (like warmth from within). Kind of like somewhere in the middle of a shot of alcohol and eating a pepper.
>>
Beast - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 03:06:00 EST 2uGLgB2w No.156570 Reply
>>156543
Didn't know about coke...interesting. Will have to look into that
>>
Nicholas Drudgedene - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 04:52:08 EST KpJPS5H0 No.156572 Reply
>>156568

They're one of these drugs that fall under "entheogen" mainly because people don't know where to place it, as it has effects so atypical of other psychedelics/dissociatives/deliriants, although drugs in those categories almost always have something in common with one another, except maybe deliriants.

I've never fully broken through on it, but from what I've read of breakthrough experiences it could easily be called a full blown psychedelic, or dissociative, and it has some odd hallucinatory effects that could be compared to deliriants. I almost broke through on it that one time I recycled my urine. It hit me like a wave and these electrical visuals came on and visual distortions and flowing and mild OBE, but I passed out, as is commonly noted as as a side effect of taking this.

I think there's no escaping at least some ibotenic acid, but the toxicity is greatly reduced by drying.

But agreed on taste, they taste absolutely delicious. In fact I'd say they are the tastiest/easiest to ingest plant entheogen there is, aside from the later physical side effects and nausea.

As for raw consumption - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzhzVPwRQpI

Clearly that's just been picked.
>>
Beast - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 15:40:16 EST /OXDeCuT No.156619 Reply
>>156572
Interesting vid.

Recycling is definitely the way to go. You can go slower...get a feel for what effect it's going to have and keep compounding the effect. Definitely MUCH different.

I used N20 on such an experience to combat nausea (just a little bit b/c I didn't want to adulterate it) and I went on a run through a rainstorm in the woods where I initially picked them. Out in nature was my only REALLY successful time with them and that's where I could connect why people though of them as SOMA. Nb
>>
Cedric Sivinghick - Wed, 05 Feb 2020 14:54:58 EST +vDdyKvC No.158826 Reply
Alright, im ressurecting this thread for the sake of telling my first real experience with it:
>buy 20g of dried amanita muscaria
>chop it all into small pieces
>boil water
>put water and chopped amanita into a thermal bottle to leave it "cooking" on a not too hot temperature overnight
>wake up around 7 am to drink it
>wait two hours and nothing
>think its shit or something
>lay down a little
>decide to go to the subway
>enter the subway, its all made from red bricks and has a lot of german style houses on it
>some girls are trying to make me laugh at her jokes while i try to take pics of the place i found beautiful
>the train arrives
>tries to get on it
>as i walk realize im tripping hard
>fall on the ground
>realize im still at my bed and didnt even leave my bedroom
>look at the time its 3pm
>get up bed and try to go to the kitchen cause i need some coffee to sober up before room mate arrives
>when i leave my bedroom i realize the place i leaved is completely different from my house
>suddenly bright square like blue and green lights star appearing like CEV on my face except full open eyes
>fall on the ground
>again realize im still on my bed
>end up in a state i dont know if i feel asleep or was just delirious which i had lots of weird dreams i dont remember much
>this goes until its around 3pm for real
>go and tell my friend who was curious on whatsapp about it
>he tries jokingly scare me that im still dreaming but i already sobered up

Amanita Muscaria for me felt like a "neutral" delirant, as if the same dream scenarios of DPH been for me, except its not scary, just neutral like dreams, i really enjoyed it, too bad its too expensive to get where i live, or else i would do it more, there are still the mushrooms on the end of the bottle, i wonder if eating them would give me anything, i had only nausea of negative effect, but no sweating or smelling bad or feeling sick like some people tell, i think somehow my method worked and i didn't get much ibotemic acid on it.
>>
Cornelius Goodford - Mon, 16 Mar 2020 19:29:05 EST fWNgv2e6 No.158912 Reply
>>158826
I just recieved my order of 30g of Amanita Muscaria. Not too bad for $30. Would you recommend this tea method of consuming or is there really no other way to do it than drinking your own piss?
>>
Nicholas Blibbleham - Tue, 17 Mar 2020 23:04:41 EST fWNgv2e6 No.158913 Reply
>>158826
So did you just like, drink it with the mushroom material still inside and all? Because just sniffing this stuff makes me feel sick. But I want to try. About how many hours do you think I should give myself?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.