Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Doxylamine Succinate

- Thu, 21 Jun 2018 11:46:10 EST mXXAuwfo No.156648
File: 1529595970517.jpg -(188268B / 183.86KB, 1280x854) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Doxylamine Succinate
Man, this stuff. I've read a few posts on here about Doxy being better for DNW doses and general sleep aid, so I bought some. Took 2 25mg tablets yesterday around 7 just to help with sleep and by 8 or 9 I was out like a light. I woke up at 5am today and it's almost noon and I still have that awful /del/ hangover. I thought this was supposed to be easier on the body and less hangover than dph?
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Thu, 21 Jun 2018 21:35:49 EST 2lMgAhAZ No.156650 Reply
>>156648
IME it is easier on the body during peak effects (as in less dry mouth, less vasoconstriction, less dyskinesia). Nobody said less hangover. It's called a half-life buddy. Doxy's got 10 hours. As such it will probably leave you foggy for part of the next day unless/until you have some tolerance.
>>
Beast - Tue, 26 Jun 2018 02:01:28 EST /OXDeCuT No.156663 Reply
Fiend is spot on.

In the end...Doxy is "nothing to write home about" I find it best during the looong DXM comedown but other than that it's fairly useless. I've played around with it and it's got some weird effects. If you know how to prolong your alpha state (the inbetween state right before you fall asleep) there is something there but DPH had that also, and easier.

The "drift" is what I call it.

I smoked out a buddy after he took 50mg and he had a low tolerance and he did describe having an experience. I didn't ever dab with it because it seemed like a waste but I'm sure there's something there, just a little too inaccessible like most Meds.

The hypnogogia is intriguing but you would be better off learning to harness that on your own. Some research into the field. Apparently the presence of both theta and alpha waves have been detected...and I'll admit it's pretty fun, but I can't reliably induce it.

I could write a giant text wall in the mood I'm in and I'm being a tad inane and rambling but like I said. Something to be said of it, but it's hazy...is missing the "magic" and is like a "I wanna go on a sleep marathon" kinda drug, with a tiny bit of perceptual changes prior to onset of knockout. I do get insect dreams on it and I've had del nightmares where I'm on DPH in the dreams but actually it was doxy complete with everything but manipulatable energy. Get that on Ambien too though which I can't touch...too risky lol.

Hit or miss. It has bad feels in a very different way. I wouldn't go over 150mg. Just feel like shit for almost no reward. Anyway cheers.

It feels mean to say but I'm currently of the opinion that Doxy "succs" but then again, so does DPH in the end. They all have "something" on their own. Hell I even saw 2 spiders messing with fexofenadine for whatever reason (apparently it's like 1% of people)

ANYWAYYYY

Try an audiobook while falling asleep. Something that is of extreme interest to you (to the point where it'd keep you up all night if sober). "Happy" trails.

nb b/c doxy
>>
Ebenezer Bunnerson - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 17:31:46 EST DGl+OaeD No.158226 Reply
I've never /del/ved with it but doxylamine is so much better than dph for its intended purpose it's unreal, i don't understand how dph won out as the standard, you can usually only find one brand of doxylamine succinate where I live and sometimes a generic version depending on the store
>>
Dextrolord - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 21:14:07 EST X/uO5+r1 No.158230 Reply
>>158226
Here are my thoughts on doxylamine.

It is great for getting to sleep easy and never has provided any recreational "high" on its own. Even the one time I snorted a bunch in the evening cuz higher BA and fuck it I was bored. All I did was fall asleep hella fast. Don't remember if I was groggy the next day or not but I probably was.

BUT this one time in my younger, pre robocough existing days, the only syrup I could find within walking distance to where I was staying that night was this stuff with dxm and doxylamine being the only active ingredients. I did a quick research session in that pharmacy on my phone and was assured I could take all that doxy with my dex.

Anyways that trip was wayyyy weirder than just dex on its own. Kinda like how CCC's are but less mind fucky and more sedating. It was really chill with a good heavy body load but there were a lot of visual aspects that never came from dex alone. Like full on OEVs of random 2D talking blue women and other floating heads and shit like that. Was a fun experience tbh but not so cool that I ever went out seeking that cross high again.
>>
Nicholas Sushnork - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 02:08:45 EST DGl+OaeD No.158232 Reply
>>158230
yeah no i can't do DXM anymore because I'm on Wellbutrin but when I did I always got the syrup with dox in it too, drank a couple bottles of it, damn that shit was cash

but doxylamine to me is in the same category as hydroxyzine or promethazine, I don't trip on it even with high doses of hundreds of milligrams, but it does have a pleasant sedation for me and it goes well with other drugs

it's also great as kind of a neutral placeholder if you're a wreckhead like me who needs to feel altered at all costs but for one reason or another doesn't want to do other drugs, me I can't drink that much cause I'm on a cut, can't smoke because idk if the job i got hired for tests, and can't do other drugs because I don't have the money, so doxylamine is a nice little thing to listen to music, play minecraft, and go to sleep with
>>
Doris Hettingstodge - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 02:20:53 EST 9Q9+RLpK No.158245 Reply
>>158230
I've had a few experiences with DXM/doxy syrup (used to be the only thing I could find), didn't have many OEVs but the CEVs were fucking wild and and immersive, some of the best trips I've had and gave less nausea than Delsym despite tasting like sweaty ass.
>>
Matilda Blinninglock - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 06:38:52 EST DGl+OaeD No.158247 Reply
>>158232
Welp, I was really drunk and took like 300mg of it and honestly it's not at all equivalent in dose to DPH, shit felt like 400-500mg of DPH, really strong OEVs that I'm still getting like 6 hours on, those insane closed I visuals where you can think of something and then see it if you focus hard enough.

More sedating and actually a lot less dysphoric than DPH is for me.
>>
Henry Bludgelug - Fri, 04 Oct 2019 22:49:16 EST 2+0Od5mk No.158364 Reply
1570243756086.gif -(18344B / 17.91KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>158247
OP here reporting back and that's pretty much what I've figured out over the year since I posted this thread. At this point if I need it for a sleep aid I'll actually break a 25mg pill in half and just eat the 12.5mg one. I feel like it's got a dramamine like half-life and close to double the potency of DPH. I'm one of those guys whose eyes are WIDE open and saucers on deliriants so the day after a decent dose can never be a work day for me. It's just too obvious that I've done something the night before.

The most I've tried myself was 150mgs doxy and it felt like a decent DPH trip with a little less confusion and visual hallucinations. The auditory stuff was still happening and at one point I was sure I had caught a rodent chewing on my stuff but when I got over there nothing had been chewed and I was just out of it.

Overall, it's great for getting 12 hours+ of sleep. Any less than that and you're still going to be feeling the anticholinergic effects the next day. The hangover is real, but I think I like having it in my cupboard more than DPH.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.