Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Nutmeg

- Wed, 18 Jul 2018 02:07:02 EST X2gZfnMr No.156764
File: 1531894022630.png -(1364864B / 1.30MB, 1080x796) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Nutmeg
Hi! I'm planning to try nutmeg, and i'm an absolute newbie when it comes to any kind of drugs, so it would be my first ever drug, except alcohol. There are other kinds that i'm curious about, certain psychedelics like LSD, mescaline, or psylocibe, but those are illegal, so they are hard to find, and it's even harder to check the source of them, and I know that the deliriants with their "dream like" effect differ from psychedelics, but both of them are hallucinogens, and that's what i'm interested in. So am i right about choosing this one first? Should I try another hallucinogen instead? Or if I go with nutmeg, what should I do for my safety? I know that they last long, possibly 3 days, but what can I do to prevent any damage done to myself or others during that time? And lastly, I know that it's not the most "pleasant" drug, and that it can cause terrific hallucinations, but i'm not interested in the "recreational", "for fun" drug using, I only care about the more experimental, "breaking through"-like, spiritual uses, and all kinds of uses where you want to reach the borders of your rational and empirical cognition, and maybe even reach out.
>>
Matilda Dinnernot - Thu, 02 Aug 2018 23:07:50 EST Dk/bwNdq No.156853 Reply
1533265670017.png -(371077B / 362.38KB, 446x626) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156764
Alright, there aren't a lot of people that have experience with nutmeg, and half of those who do say it was shitty.

Let me say this first - if you are really trying to "break through", change your life, melt your mind etc. Then you prooooooobably should stay away from nutmeg. It is like a physical/bodyload drug with a mental tinge to it on the level of say a little weed or a small dose of MDMA. UNLESS you are willing to like megadose it. Who knows what would happen. Still i haven't heard of any life-changing or hallucinogenic effects regarding the meg. I have used it extensively (at least compared to the small volume of total users) and experienced nothing of the sort.

I have taken some fairly high doses for my weight, with potentiators even. It is a stoning sort of high. Naturally, it is the closest thing to a middleground dose of marijuana that you could imagine. Talking to somebody who has tried nothing, i've tried basically everything you could imagine. It is the closest natural feeling to some THC that you can experience, unless i'm missing something. Albeit less mindfucky and more body oriented.

Expect relaxation, nausea, red ass eyes, bit more sexual appetite, easy to chill and sleep, drymouth etc. IMO it is actually smoother than weed (if you were to give a noob some dank).

Now, if you were to megadose it? Who knows. Your liver would take a mad shot. I doubt you would actually become delirious and have any spiritual breakthroughs. Nutmeg is honestly a lower level physical drug.

If u really wanna BREAK SOME FUCKIN WALLS and experience the true nature of your consciousness without leaving a disgusting taste in your mouth, check out some DXM. Don't get into the habit of it, explore tryptamines and all of that other shit. They are "ïllegal" but man you aren't even a small fry. You are a no fry in the eyes of the government. Grabbing some LSD is easy peasy. And is much smoother than DXM. Also COMPLETELY different. Dissos/psys are like hot sauce and honey. Both terribly effective, yet very different.

Dude if you really have only drank, and you NEED an experience in your life that will blow you gourd and send you towards a new path, DXM is it. It is legal yes. But devastatingly powerful. Take 300 or more mg of the stuff. Get the shit without any additives. Just robogels, "dry cough syrup", etc.

I know, I know - "How can something so crazy be sold legally in stores across america?" It is because the shit is so weird/mindwarping/braintwisting. Only a small percentage of the population tries this drug, let alone uses it regularly.

If you are looking for a change. ACTUALLY looking for a change, go for it. >Research, buy, consume, reflect.
>>
Matilda Dinnernot - Thu, 02 Aug 2018 23:37:27 EST Dk/bwNdq No.156854 Reply
1533267447017.png -(3723087B / 3.55MB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>156853
tldr : nutmeg is probably a dead end if you are looking to experience some crazy shit. Try DXM, it can be obtained legally/globally, and will blow you mind. Really will blow your nut wide open. Cannabis aint got shit on this. DXM is called a dissasociative. It can be compared to ketamine and PCP however it is still pretty different than the both of them. Personally i think DXM can be much more spiritual and life altering than K.

Tryptamines like LSD(which is also a phenethlamine)? are a completely different animal. LSA can be obtained from morning glory flower seeds as well as hawaiian baby woodrose seeds. Both are legal. These are considered "classical psychadelics" Walls will breathe, carpets will feel beautiful on your hands, you will feel at one with nature etc.

Dissos (like DXM) are different. Reality will be yanked right from under your feet. Your body will be floating in a cosmos of uncertainty while your brain tries to make sense of it all. Amazing. Your computer screen will look as large as your front door, your front door will appear to be as small as a mousetrap. When you close your eyes you will see an infinite amount of beautiful landscapes, machinery, past events and so forth - the kicker is at the same time you will have the most amazing feeling in your body. It tops heroin, alcohol and weed. I have described it to friends as "euphoria with a backbone". Opis, weed, booze, stims etc. feel great on the body, but dissos overshadow/top them all in the end.

Dissos/psychadelics are the bread and butter of the "trippy world".

Deleriants are something different. You will be hard pressed to find any answers there. Deleriants feel like more of a hack. You see things that you feel you shouldn't see. You think things that you shouldn't have thought. IF you are actually dumb enough to try and take meaning from your deleriant experience, you will be disappointed. It is more startling/chaotic than your wildest dreams. I feel as if deleriants are an anomaly within the psychadelic spectrum. They will fuck you sideways for no reason what so ever. Or something idk i'm drunk. Deleriants are for people who really want to play with their consciousness. Nobody uses them for a real spiritual reason (unless i'm naive). Shit lets cut it here
>>
Beast - Fri, 03 Aug 2018 05:46:05 EST /OXDeCuT No.156858 Reply
>>156854
No one uses them for a "good" spiritual reason.

Hit the nail on the head with the "shouldn't" and "hack".

Shamans didn't use deliriants except for at the end of their journey. It takes true wisdom to take something from it. If you try to shortcut at the beginning...you are cheating yourself...in a losing the jackpot kind of way.
>>
Angus Brobberpodge - Sat, 04 Aug 2018 18:29:28 EST yTqvS+0Y No.156869 Reply
>>156764
>>156853
Might be too late, but never tell a noob to get DXM without giving them the safety rundown. This person sounds like they might be underage and therefore retarded, not that there's anything wrong with that, just might not do any research.

If you decide to do DXM, quintuple check that the shit you are about to put into your body is DXM HBr, and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE. If there's acetaminophen, YOU WILL DIE. There's another one that starts with an S or a G that will make you puke your ass out of your mouth.

Don't fuck with DXM Polistyrex either. It lasts longer but weaker IME, and I have heard it is more dangerous.

DXM HBr is what you need. Don't take less than 300 mg or you'll just feel a little drunk and be disappointed. Don't take more than 600-720 or it will be too intense for your first time.

You have about about a 25% chance of throwing up around 400 IME. It is pretty entertaining if you like diving deep in the murky waters, but a lot of people don't like it.

Happy Trails.
>>
Hannah Bezzlegold - Sat, 04 Aug 2018 21:19:03 EST IoY/Cydv No.156870 Reply
>>156869
>There's another one that starts with an S or a G

That's Guaifenesin, and not only puke, it can be life threatening too
>>
Fanny Murdbanks - Sun, 05 Aug 2018 19:16:56 EST v16WYgmK No.156875 Reply
>>156870
I always thought guaf was pretty benign, i feel dumb now.
>>
Cyril Buzzlock - Wed, 08 Aug 2018 20:30:11 EST GFy64djq No.156886 Reply
>>156876
Gave me the retro feels. I assume no one has seen nor heard from the Kerflap in years and years?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.