Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Hyoscine butylbromide

- Sun, 22 Jul 2018 09:29:07 EST dHXdjTx7 No.156785
File: 1532266147036.jpg -(97407B / 95.12KB, 723x1077) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Hyoscine butylbromide
Never did any deliriants, thinking about smoking buscopan, how stupid of an idea is that, and if it isn't too stupid, how much should I use?
>>
Henry Drupperkidge - Mon, 23 Jul 2018 04:23:15 EST 5FA/aSCx No.156789 Reply
It worked. I took 20mg, and it fucking worked. I'd describe the experience as great if not for one tiny detail: I'm arachnophobic. What's up with seeing spiders on datura? Completely ruined the trip. But yes, if you don't mind seeing spiders and other creepy crawlies everywhere, then I very strongly recommend smoking buscopan.
>>
Henry Drupperkidge - Mon, 23 Jul 2018 10:45:59 EST 5FA/aSCx No.156794 Reply
>>156793
Went to sleep four-six hours in, was probably still peaking (smoked a phantom fag shortly before going to bed), woke up thirteen hours later (nothing to do with the trip, I just didn't sleep enough over the previous few days) more or less completely fresh, only quite a bit afraid that it's still happening and I'm about to see a spider somewhere, since I really am afraid of spiders. Funnily enough, I didn't mind nearly as much during the trip despite actually seeing them, since I knew them to be hallucinations. I did have to pick up and dispose of everything I could find on my carpet and floor in case they turned into spiders, though. I'd repeat the experience on a higher dose if only not for the spiders.
>>
Matilda Dinnernot - Thu, 02 Aug 2018 22:18:05 EST Dk/bwNdq No.156849 Reply
>>156785
Holy fucking cunt on a stick i have never heard of this before. Did you smoke it? And if so did the main effects last for that long? Or were you decently sober enough to deal with reality soon after using it.
>>
Beast - Fri, 03 Aug 2018 12:03:30 EST /OXDeCuT No.156864 Reply
There is nothing you can do to avoid seeing them. Fear of insects is a common primal fear...you can turn them into other types of bugs if you want, but that's about it. The experience is buggy b/c it should "bug you" deep down.

The "twitchy" energy is easily misinterpreted by the brain as bugs and while you "can" learn to differentiate...what precisely are you learning? Its NOT fun and games.

Take care. NB
>>
Fanny Murdbanks - Sun, 05 Aug 2018 19:14:09 EST v16WYgmK No.156874 Reply
>>156864
I used to think about cats and it didn't always work , but sometimes the bugs and spiders would go away and be replaced by fast, skittish cats.
>>
Billy Sastard - Sun, 05 Aug 2018 23:49:27 EST stcSWCLU No.156877 Reply
>>156864
...I actually didn't see bugs that were actually real...
>>
Eugene Brookridge - Wed, 08 Aug 2018 15:00:04 EST c7Fcs84M No.156884 Reply
>>156785
So, I'm from Brazil, and here they sell liquid Buscopan, I was wondering, like, if I dripped a cigarette and smoked it, like a sherm, would it have any effect or am I just stupid?
>>
Lillian Hillycocke - Tue, 14 Aug 2018 20:22:35 EST znG+nltP No.156916 Reply
>>156884
It should work, it just depends on how much Hyoscine butylbromide is in your liquid. You didn't give any details. Alternatively you could dry a few milliliters of liquid Buscopan on a small tray in the Brazilian sun, lol, or on a hot plate and then scrape the left over dust onto some plant material other than tobacco (nicotine might reduce the intensity of your experience). Liquid is actually better than pills because you don't have to smoke the binders which smell like literal burned piss and are really bad for your lungs.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.