Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Dph & dxm combo dosage?

- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 16:59:18 EST VwkNqnQM No.156923
File: 1534453158997.jpg -(507588B / 495.69KB, 1440x2560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Dph & dxm combo dosage?
Hello, i'm planning on doing 750mg dxm tonight (mid 3rd plateau for me). I also have dph, and I've heard you can combo them.
I've never tripped on dph alone, not interesting for me, but I've seen reports than it's different when comboed.
How is dxm+dph compared to dxm alone? If it's worth it what's the recommended dose?
Thank you
>>
Jarvis Blathershit - Thu, 16 Aug 2018 17:46:24 EST ORy0kqvm No.156924 Reply
I've never done DXM on it's on but have done the combo maybe 5 times.

From what I understand it makes the visuals much stronger but it always overrides the DXM. Like I can do DXM and half the amount in DPH and it still feels more like a del trip. I mainly like it because it makes the DPH trip actually enjoyable, something I do when I don't feel like torturing myself.

DPH takes care of the nausea and itching of DXM. DXM takes care of the body load and dry mouth of DPH. 300/300 is the usual starting dose, but I dunno for someone with DXM tolerance. I usually do 450/450.
>>
Ernest Sonkinbit - Thu, 16 Aug 2018 18:42:00 EST VwkNqnQM No.156926 Reply
Well i'm definitely not taking 750 mg dph haha
I will at least take like 100mg max to "cure" dxm side effects.
Do anyone has experience with high amount dxm and less dph?
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Fri, 17 Aug 2018 12:02:45 EST 2lMgAhAZ No.156931 Reply
>>156926
Yeah. I actually don't like the 1:1 ratio. I always skewed it one way or the other depending on if I wanted a DXM trip or a DPH trip.

DPH potentiates the DXM quite a bit, but it also adds a whole different layer to the experience. It's more incapacitating, and generally foggier, but far more visual. I recommend 100-200mg DPH, no more. Anything past that and you'll likely start to get the shitty /del/ vibes, and may just knock out before the trip gets good.

Once you're there though I find that DPH makes the grey space of 3rd plat far more colorful and confusing, but in a good way. It can add a layer of mysticism, but in exchange it can lose some of the grandiosity of a powerful DXM trip. It's more of a passive reverence.
>>
jay - Mon, 20 Aug 2018 17:59:55 EST N02vNqR/ No.156943 Reply
>>156923
man i fucking love the combo. one of my favorite drugged out feelings ever.

I've never experienced anything that comes close to the music euphoria of dph + dxm.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.