Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

First timer

- Sun, 19 Aug 2018 18:38:27 EST edRvuBb+ No.156936
File: 1534718307541.png -(4015047B / 3.83MB, 2100x1227) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. First timer
took 700mg DPH in my room and became a psychopath for about six hours, i had the memory of a goldfish and was completely monged out, went on photoshop to recreate what i saw:
>>
Fuck Nuzzlemirk - Sun, 19 Aug 2018 22:27:00 EST 0PHYZ8C6 No.156937 Reply
>that pic

LOL. So the spiders were coming out of a vortex?

The room was cracking at the corner from floor to ceiling, with actual vortex spiders suspiciously nearby?

What about that dog upon your wall being walked, images as though upon a TV screen or does the image represent a daydream you had while staring at the wall? That's a real dichotomy with these deliriant drugs, ya know

A cat?! On your bed? Do you always let strange animals into your home, or does the slight transparency mean it was an apparition all along? I was startled
>>
Edward Peshbutch - Sun, 19 Aug 2018 23:01:13 EST 6PkO66VZ No.156938 Reply
>>156936
what exactly do you mean by "and became a psychopath for about six hours"?

>>156937
>So the spiders were coming out of a vortex?
I'm not all that surprised personally. The only time I've had fully opaque bugs appear, and in massive hordes, they came out of similar vortices/nodal points on the walls and surfaces and shit. Seems like a pretty natural way for them to appear, or at least when showing up in mass numbers like they did to me then... like ants pouring out of an anthill or coming out of some hive or whatever.

When I see the translucent bugs/crabs/arachnid/arthropod crawling beings that look like they're cloaked in thermoptic camouflage they form out of the more amorphous amoeba-like blobs of wall oil that form into clumps and evolve into more detailed hallucinations the more I pay attention to them, but if I'm on enough for them to straight up show up as opaque bugs and pour our in every direction on surfaces im looking at, they come out of nodes/holes of some kind instead
>>
Edward Namblefuck - Mon, 20 Aug 2018 09:32:28 EST 3C7RGKER No.156940 Reply
nice Good Time poster, OP. Try the DXM/DPH combo sometime. The Safdie brothers' previous film has a scene where a character robotrips
>>
jay - Tue, 21 Aug 2018 04:03:18 EST N02vNqR/ No.156948 Reply
>>156938
I only trip for 4 hours, it immediately cuts off for me. its one of the weirdest drugs ive done cuz no other drug does that to me lol.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.