Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Craziest trips

- Fri, 21 Sep 2018 01:20:51 EST E12Vbndm No.157102
File: 1537507251469.jpg -(185067B / 180.73KB, 540x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Craziest trips
Lets hear em’
>>
Frederick Cummerman - Fri, 21 Sep 2018 06:22:58 EST 1xMr/Rb3 No.157103 Reply
>>157102
my only trip wwas 200mg dxm and 200mg dph
I kept telling my mom we were out of mucinex for like 30 minutes then fell asleep
of course my mom wasn't there
>>
Clara Crasslehun - Sat, 22 Sep 2018 00:34:07 EST B4URHt5W No.157105 Reply
One time I did a gram of DPH and like 800 mg of DXM. I actually did that a lot but with less amounts of DPH. I was able to move the speed of the music I listening to.

So this song was even more haunting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGL5SXrCFXk Specially since the octave of the music was slightly down. When I would look away I would see the Vore headset turn into a horrifying face.

In the beginning of the trip I heard a voice say "welcome back." Then through out a voice saying to look behind me. Kept thinking people were in my house but never saw them. *very* unnerving. I would keep looking back and forth in this one hallway. Like I was crossing the street or something like someone would appear. But I did see someone peaking around the corner. Listen to my computer fan talk about shit. One time I fell down steps. That was fucked.

I've also had sometimes the voices would say "he's doing it again!" referring to me doing DPH again. They are quite interesting those hallucinations. When they talk about you though it gets *real* trippy. I kinda learned how to ride the delirium and change it. Manipulate the high. So no logner see spiders. Mostly hears voices and see shadow people or think there are things in places where I see nothing.

Sometimes I clap when a hallucination scares the fuck out of me and like scream a bit very weird.
>>
Eugene Fomblechet - Sat, 22 Sep 2018 00:51:12 EST E12Vbndm No.157108 Reply
>>157105
Have you had any vivid closed-eye visuals? I’ve heard trip stories, in which this guy describes seeing a hallway on DPH and how it fueled his addiction because he wanted to keep opening doors and had crazy visuals from this.
>>
Clara Crasslehun - Sat, 22 Sep 2018 01:35:39 EST B4URHt5W No.157109 Reply
>>157108
I recall watching that but I don't know. I never really tried to explore them. I have seen spiders crawl across my eye when I close them though. Usually too noid to keep them closed.
>>
Phyllis Turveyshaw - Mon, 24 Sep 2018 22:20:38 EST OJ9wjH55 No.157118 Reply
1537842038261.png -(866078B / 845.78KB, 722x687) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>157105
I swear everytime I do enough dph to hear shit, I hear conversations that are pretty damn convincing wherein I'm talking to my roommates outside of my room, or that people are talking around me as I lay in a hospital bed.
I always get over it by just convincing myself that I'm actually in my room, but there's still that doubt lingering because I continue to hear the conversations and they're so damn realistic and terrifying.
>>
Hannah Goshforth - Wed, 26 Sep 2018 05:54:44 EST 57G7gFY1 No.157123 Reply
>>157118
I used to watch a lot of video game streams from bed using my big TV and stereo system. When I did DXM and DPH whenever I would go to the bathroom I would hear the streamers I listened to talk gibberish and I would hear it from the direction of the TV. It always sounded like they had a really funny joke but I never got it :(.
>>
NCACEDEADDEL - Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:58:32 EST gwwPnIuG No.157124 Reply
>>157102
Pretty much every trip I take is like I'm constantly time looping in that scene from the movie It where the kid slits his dad's throat, with Pennywise and the kids saying kill him. I always think trees or things far away from me move when they're not, too.
>>
Solanacia - Wed, 26 Sep 2018 15:30:05 EST UHPtB3ny No.157125 Reply
1537990205396.png -(2372439B / 2.26MB, 1000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
My craziest trip was probably the time I took 700mgs with a bottle of delsym on top. I was originally planning on tripping alone that night around 8pm, until my friend called up and asked if I wanted to hang. We did, and went to his grandparents farm because they were away, on the way to the farm is when it started kicking in, I couldn't decipher where we were, even though I've rode down the same path at least several dozen times. Once we got there, my friend went to go play skyrim upstairs in the dark. Obviously, shit started getting pretty intense there. I would hear voices and think their grandparents were back, which spooked my friend. I would constantly trip over or bump into things, my friend seemed a bit agitated, but nothing he hasn't dealt with before with my dumbass. We get a call from one of our other friends who said he had some weed and was willing to share. We went back into town to his place, smoked a good joint, talked, though I was mostly out of it by this point. My friends were asking if I was okay a lot, and seemed kinda weirded out by my behavior.

It's kinda blurry around here, but I remember my friend taking me home, and the street lights were falling like fireballs on the windsheild. Once or twice, I tried opening the car door thinking we stopped when we were going 45mph. It was about 12am when my friend dropped me off, I remember him saying "okay dude, just go in your house, it'll be easy" and I was like "yeah yeah, I'm not retarded (yes I was)". I go up to the garage door and start to slowly realize how fucked I was. I didn't have a key to the front door, I usually just used the garage door opener, the ones with the number pads... After like 6 or 7 tries trying to press the combination and failing, getting constantly swarmed by bugs from the lamps near me, I try to contemplate my situation, which was a very bad idea. For some reason I came under the delusion that I left my bike somewhere in the part of the neighborhood that was under construction. I went out to go look for it, tripping on the ground whenever I came to a curb or pit in the grass. I could hear the faint sound of tornado sirens, and could see apparitions, alive and dead looking. I got scraped up pretty badly, I eventually gave up and tried going back to my house. Eventually I was able to enter the combination correctly, and somehow made it inside safe and sound without getting the cops involved (the benefits of living on the nice side of town). I was still mad that I lost my bike, until the next day when I saw it in the garage where it always is.

From that point on, I see why people advise against going outside while delirious.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.