Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Drug Combination

- Sat, 22 Sep 2018 00:46:54 EST E12Vbndm No.157107
File: 1537591614731.jpg -(75266B / 73.50KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Drug Combination
What would the effects of taking codeine w/ promethazine with diphenhydramine produce? I’ve read that diphenhydramine decreased the absorption of codeine and promethazine in the stomach, and in juxtaposition ‘Combination may increase effects of both drugs’, so what is the verdict here? Are they synergetic? Pic unrelated
>>
DPHfeelsgoodman - Sat, 22 Sep 2018 17:33:59 EST 6YmtIa/J No.157113 Reply
1537652039762.jpg -(170318B / 166.33KB, 768x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>157107

I can't speak for the promethazine, but a little bit of codeine (like around ~60-120mgs) with a fap dose of DPH (around ~100-200mgs) is pretty fun. It doesn't really potentiate either drug though, so you basically just feel the effects from both drugs at the same time.

As with DPH decreasing the effects of codeine: That's mainly because DPH can slightly inhibit the CYP2D6 enzyme, which is the exact same enzyme that turns codeine into morphine. So if you do this combo I wouldn't recommend taking the DPH before the codeine as it will basically make less of the codeine turn into morphine.

HOWEVER, the solution to this problem is to take the DPH around 30-60 minutes AFTER you take the codeine. Which gives your liver more time to convert as much of the codeine into morphine as possible before you inhibit it slightly by talking the DPH.

Hope this helps! (Pic unrelated)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.