Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

nutmeg

- Sun, 04 Nov 2018 17:45:55 EST 5oErKtwe No.157311
File: 1541371555965.jpg -(268516B / 262.22KB, 1400x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. nutmeg
Hey /del/ don't browse here often but figured this would be the best place to ask since most places I look call nutmeg a deliriant. Is it worth trying? On a limb last summer I bought a decent amount because some guy on /psy/ had made a long thread about how great it was but after doing more research I had second thoughts. Done DXM, L, Weed, and shrooms before, I'm mostly scared of the duration and the physical affects.
>>
Archie Duffinghood - Sun, 04 Nov 2018 19:14:11 EST lMIDYSsh No.157312 Reply
>>157311
I'd say it's worth at least a try. Dunno why you would buy a "decent amount" of it though, you can buy it whenever at the store. Just make sure you get the whole nuts and grate as needed.
Also just make sure you don't have any obligations a few days and the duration is no problem at all.

Made a more in depth post here not so long ago
>>>/deli/156769
>>
William Billingford - Sat, 10 Nov 2018 06:39:33 EST IULKkixT No.157346 Reply
Would be 2 or 3 tap be best for a starting dose?
>>
Betsy Cleffingstid - Wed, 14 Nov 2018 06:11:40 EST nUdEDw0v No.157359 Reply
1542193900584.jpg -(10819B / 10.57KB, 275x206) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>157346

Meg is very different, so be prepared. she takes her time getting ready.

recommend grating organic whole nuts by hand and eating them with ice cream or greek yogurt and honey. be warned, youre still gonna tasteit. the come up is long, really long and the trip has been known to last a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.
>>
Barnaby Bedgehood - Wed, 14 Nov 2018 16:50:54 EST 5oErKtwe No.157361 Reply
>>157359
Took around 3 tsp and didn't feel much, gonna do more next time.
>>
VisualSnow - Fri, 16 Nov 2018 08:35:01 EST 3aRhoRg7 No.157365 Reply
I never understood the logic behind measuring nutmeg in tablespoons/teaspoons. 1)Nutmeg is a part of a plant, so as with all other plant drugs, the amounts and ratios of psychoactive compounds will vary (and with nutmeg, it varies greatly) both between different batches, different stores and different countries/states. That's one very important reason why dosage advice about nutmeg is not very useful and often misleading. 2)Tablespoons measure volume. More or less finely ground nutmeg will take up more or less space, so taking "3 tbsp" on two different occasions, you likely end up taking different doses. I understand if some dumbass who didn't do much research beforehand later goes on and writes on a forum "i took 3 tbsp", but when asking for advice or proposing something, please use grams. You don't go to your dealer and ask for 4 teaspoons of amphetamine. Same with nutmeg, same with other drugs. Using MASS to measure them is much more logical, sensible and helpful (even if we're talking about plant substances ,which have uncertain amounts of active compounds in them, and not pure powders), don't be a retard who takes drugs in tablespoons.
>>
VisualSnow - Fri, 16 Nov 2018 08:43:20 EST 3aRhoRg7 No.157366 Reply
Before ever trying it, I remember reading trip reports on erowid, where people ate 3 or 4 nuts and tripped intensely for a day and a half. When I first tried nutmeg, I ate 20g, which is usually around 5-7 nuts from where I used to get them. Then I felt almost nothing (I smoked a lot of weed with my friends that evening) and was incredibly disappointed. Some time later I took 25 or 30g and felt the effects clearly, but was still underwhelmed, as the effects were extremely short of what I read about. So it's best to start low and work your way up, you'll eventually find the approximate dosage that is suitable for you. But if you want this search and it's results to be even remotely accurate, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MEASURE THE MASS AND NOT VOLUME OF YOUR SUBSTANCES.
>>
Hugh Crammerbanks - Sat, 17 Nov 2018 10:47:53 EST Plz1JzTg No.157370 Reply
1542469673770.png -(756489B / 738.76KB, 527x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Comment>>157311
once took two grated up nutmegs (english is not my native language, but you get the idea) weighing in at about 12 grams (not sure). i flushed it down with some skim milk which was surprisingly bearable.
I expected some nausea to set in like its usually the case with "natural" drugs, but it didnt happen (mind you, it was a pretty low dose)
So I decided to say fuck it and go about my day, went to the gym for leg day, and that was when i felt it slowly kicking in (about 3h after consumption).
Had this buzzed, spaced out feeling, kind of like a crossover between a [2] on weed and the dissociative effect of alcohol after a few pints of proper (non-american) beer,
So I'm a head in the clouds kind of guy, but this was hardcore, was tunnelvisioned af and I doubt I could have passed as sober if someone had forced me into a conversation.
Anyway, I went to a friends place where the bunch of us smoked some weed. And even before I had the first hit I was more giggly than these dudes who had already been smoking for two rounds.
Oh boy... now this is epic. first of, cotton mouth of some order of magnitude unbeknownst to humanity. and an all-around uncomfortable body high.
I sat there, totally lost in my own world, unable to do anything but giggle, let alone chat with my friends.
so my pothead friend, who doesnt do any psychs or any other drugs actually, had this glorious idea: he put on Shpongle on his TV and turned on the strobelight (you wish your friends were cool like this). now my jaw dropped all the way to the fucking floor as I was having a staring contest with the screen.
Mind you, I was still coming on as only about 5 hours had passed since ingestion, and that was when I noticed some breathing and morphing in my peripheral vision slowly spreading to the center of my vision. a few weeks prior to this experience i had dropped 300ug of lsd, so maybe that was also a factor.
I dont recall a lot from the rest of the evening, probably went home, ripped my bong and listened to music while falling asleep.
So......... the next day. Fuck.
I think I slept til noon but didnt feel all too rested, awfully hung over all around and I also felt like my IQ had dropped by 20 something points. Reminder that I only took half the proper trip dose and yet I felt like dogshit. I had no energy, was timid, no appetite and my head was foggy as if I had lived three pothead lifetimes in that one night.
Verdict: wouldnt do again anytime soon, maybe as a once every couple of years thing. only reason i see someone doing this is them either a) being a broke middle schooler or b) having no access to any other deliriants.

If you have any questions feel free to ask
>>
Thomas Brookstone - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 14:51:24 EST buj7bLKl No.157458 Reply
Bump
Why nutmeg considered as deliriant? Took up to 20g of whole nutmeg and sometimes it reminds weed even more than weed itself. No signs of delirium and memory loss. Do you legitimately can compare nutmeg effects to datura or DPH?
>>
Filth - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 18:56:06 EST uFvBqwE2 No.157460 Reply
>>157458
Nutmeg is considered a deliriant because of the way it affects your brain, which is incredibly different from Weed.
It is also far more toxic than weed, like DPH and Datura are.
>>
Walter Darrymock - Sun, 03 Mar 2019 02:04:25 EST 8AuomZoF No.157488 Reply
Since im on probation ive done a bunch of it a handful of times and decided to do it again today after more than a few months break.

I never actually weighed it just approximated the dosage cause the container will have the net weight then just divide that by each single nutmeg. Usually it takes about 20g or 5 whole ground nutmegs to get nice and stoned. Its never made me actually trip out and hallucinate but it is a very heavy stoning comparable to a very potent weed edible or maybe if you were to eat one too many edibles.

Dosed only about 10g 6 hours ago and im starting to feel. I realized only 2 nutmegs probably wouldnt be strong enough so after about 2 or 3 hours in i dosed about 5 more so 7 total and somewhere around 25 to 30g total. So all of it hasnt hit me yet hopefully i didnt overdo it but i remember last time i really enjoyed it and kept redosing to keep it going over about a week or so. Only issue was feeling really lethargic and foggy brained but i didnt have much to do so even those effects were positives some of the time.

Really wouldnt do this if i didnt get tested cause id rather just smoke weed but its pretty similar to weed for me. Could see it being unenjoyable and uncomfortable for some people but if you like the feeling of being too stoned it might be worth a try if you cant find weed.
>>
Walter Darrymock - Sun, 03 Mar 2019 03:57:36 EST 8AuomZoF No.157489 Reply
Since im on probation ive done a bunch of it a handful of times and decided to do it again today after more than a few months break.

I never actually weighed it just approximated the dosage cause the container will have the net weight then just divide that by each single nutmeg. Usually it takes about 20g or 5 whole ground nutmegs to get nice and stoned. Its never made me actually trip out and hallucinate but it is a very heavy stoning comparable to a very potent weed edible or maybe if you were to eat one too many edibles.

Dosed only about 10g 6 hours ago and im starting to feel. I realized only 2 nutmegs probably wouldnt be strong enough so after about 2 or 3 hours in i dosed about 5 more so 7 total and somewhere around 25 to 30g total. So all of it hasnt hit me yet hopefully i didnt overdo it but i remember last time i really enjoyed it and kept redosing to keep it going over about a week or so. Only issue was feeling really lethargic and foggy brained but i didnt have much to do so even those effects were positives some of the time.

Really wouldnt do this if i didnt get tested cause id rather just smoke weed but its pretty similar to weed for me. Could see it being unenjoyable and uncomfortable for some people but if you like the feeling of being too stoned it might be worth a try if you cant find weed.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.