Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Please help! Serious post

- Sun, 24 Feb 2019 09:44:36 EST 26PqWTB/ No.157465
File: 1551019476047.jpg -(1988565B / 1.90MB, 4416x2947) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Please help! Serious post
I'm not very knowledgeable on deliriants so I'm hoping you guys can tell me if this is plausible. My friend is really fucked up about this and I really want to help him get some piece of mind.

Are there any snortable deliriants? RC stuff included. My friend believes he was drugged and I'm trying to find out if it's possible, here are the deets:
-Friend snorts a line (of what he thought was coke)
-Knows the guy who gave it to him, shady dude who has motive to fuck with him
-Apparently the guy didn't do any with him, making him further suspicious
-Almost instantly blacks out, doesn't come to for ~4-5 hours
-Said he felt like he came to from a blackout, not like he woke up
-Felt like shit afterwards, achey all over and generally shitty
-Had not been drunk or doing any other drugs, very experienced drug user so he would recognize if he'd taken a line of fent and nodded out or something

I realize that this all seems very unlikely (I personally think he had a psychotic break but I don't have enough information to make a strong judgement in any direction) but the premise is that this was premeditated so the culprit would have been able to order something from the internet, specifically for this purpose.

He ordered a single drink as well so I'm considering that as a possible vector too. I realize benzos seem the most obvious choice but he is experienced with benzos and they don't really have a hangover like he experienced so they are a little lower suspicion for me, not to mention that the timetable doesn't quite fit with an orally taken drug.

If you have any theories at all, or any thoughts on this I would be incredibly appreciative. Are deliriants a plausible culprit? Any info you could give me on why or why not they could be responsible would be amazing, and if you've got any other ideas on what could have happened please share. This is eating him up and it's breaking my heart to watch my friend hurt like this, please help me I'm desperate
>>
Thomas Blackstone - Sun, 24 Feb 2019 14:45:09 EST x4vn+vs6 No.157467 Reply
it could have been hyoscyamine or atropine powder although idk how he would have gotten his hands on that. the dosages of hyoscyamine are pretty small so if he snorted a line that would have probably blacked him out. i can't say with any certainty though, did he have any hallucinations/dry mouth/RLS?
>>
Thomas Blackstone - Sun, 24 Feb 2019 14:57:30 EST x4vn+vs6 No.157468 Reply
1551038250025.jpg -(22752B / 22.22KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
he might have gotten one of these somehow and cooked it into powder ala ketamine style? if that's the case that is one fucked up individual lol
>>
Thomas Blackstone - Sun, 24 Feb 2019 15:51:18 EST x4vn+vs6 No.157469 Reply
>>157465 sorry for the triple post but i also just realized it could have been clonazolam or flubromazolam maybe, both are really fucking potent benzos available for purchase online in powder form. one time i blacked out on c-lam and lost about 10 hours of my memory. i stopped using all benzos cold turkey after this and started to withdraw pretty badly. felt achey and gross for days after although this was at the end of a 2~ week long c-lam/etizolam binge. if he took an entire rail of clonazolam it's possible he might have short term withdrawal from the massive dose. i've heard other people talking about withdrawing hard from c-lam after just 1 hefty dose but again, i'm not sure. it would help if he could tell you more of his symptoms in detail.
>>
Basil Grandlock - Sun, 24 Feb 2019 17:29:20 EST Z+bc+0mF No.157470 Reply
>>157467
FWIW you can apparently buy allegedly scopolamine powder quite easily from Asian suppliers (although in ridiculously huge quantities for any personal use, I guess a pretty low 3 figure price has never stopped a crime?)
>>
Martin Blublingmeck - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 22:43:05 EST QdRLVibq No.157474 Reply
>>157465
People can cook up or find a lot of "dirty" substances in this world, we just couldn't know for sure what your friend took but delirants are not out of the question for sure. You could formulate your own guess on what del or del-like drug it could have been (or not del), although you would need every detail of his experience you could precisely get. Including color of the line, etc. Maybe a urine or other type of body screening would tell you what he took
>>
Charlotte Murdspear - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 09:28:04 EST sMKYkvbx No.157477 Reply
I really doubt it was some kind of deleriant, the type of hallucinations and nightmarish body load are pretty much unmistakable, plus the idea that someone would get pharm atropine and cook it into powder just to fuck with people is a seriously far outside possibility. People who dose people as a prank usually aren't the basement chemist type, and thank god for that... Benzos also are pretty distinct, for essentially the opposite reason, even if you black out you'll probably come to feeling pretty great still ime. Maybe seroquel or some retarded shit like that? Again that'd be fucking weird, and it tends to make you pass out not black out, but the terrible hangover fits at least
>>
Molly Pussledane - Tue, 05 Mar 2019 13:46:45 EST 3cmj6R49 No.157494 Reply
>>157477
>>157470

I've heard that criminals use scopolamine powder in Colombia, blow it on somebody and then they start to black out into delirium, then they just tell him to go to the ATM and get all the money they have on bank account and give it to the criminals and they do it a lot of time. I don't know if it's really a daily thing or just happened a few times and media blew it up like usually. They call it Devil's drug or some lame ass shit like that.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.