Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

similarities between datura trips

- Sun, 03 Mar 2019 21:14:17 EST x4vn+vs6 No.157491
File: 1551665657788.jpg -(175072B / 170.97KB, 640x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. similarities between datura trips
i have never tried datura, but i'm really interested in experimenting with it someday. I've read countless trip reports and besides the phantom cigarettes and insects and such, there is one recurring aspect across many different reports that really sticks out to me. a lot of people report hallucinating a female figure at some point in their trip, like a witch, an old woman, or a little girl, or something like that. some of them describe feeling a distinctly female "presence". I read one where someone walked into their bathroom, and reported seeing an old woman who encircled him in her cloak, engulfing his vision in darkness and causing him to black out. after this the trip really began for him.
in another one, this dude was wandering through a field and was fucking terrified, and he came across a hallucination of a bonfire with people dancing around it , paying homage to the female datura witch/plant who started either talking to him or following him or something (i can't remember exactly i'm just reciting these from memory but you get the gist). there are many similar ones on erowid n other places if you just delve into the trip reports a bit.
another one that really stuck out to me: this dude wanted to do datura but instead of just fckin taking of a piece of a plant and eating it like a dumbass, he found a plant in the forest and asked if he could remove a pod so that he could grow his own (he did some type of prayer to the plant as well), took it home, planted it, prayed to it every day etc. It sounds fuckin nutty but i think this would be the "correct" way to do datura. eventually like a year later he harvested some from his plant and ingested it. I can't find the exact report right now but its somewhere on erowid. his experience was not as terrifying as others and at one point he reported encountering a little girl which he interpreted as being his plant's spirit (datura loli). in that moment he realized he was essentially the plant's father and ig he could trip on it somewhat safely. (it seems like every time someone just plucks off a pod and eats it, they end up having a terrible experience and ending up in the hospital or something) probably not a great idea to follow an anonymous internet user's datura experience but if i were to try it someday, this would be the route i would take.
not really exactly sure what the point of this post is but i just thought it was really interesting and frankly makes me way more interested in trying it (inb4 "you just want to see the datura loli you sicko") does anyone have anything to add regarding the female spirits? i haven't delved into much datura related media like terrance mckennas stuff, only read a shit ton of trip reports lol, so if anyone can point me to any writings about this shit lmk because it's fascinating to me. pic is a plant growing near my house
bumpin 200 mg dph
>>
George Crondlesin - Tue, 05 Mar 2019 19:12:58 EST vHbUYURJ No.157497 Reply
Man you gotta be all out of Tinder matches to be looking for datura witches
>>
Archie Sunderman - Wed, 06 Mar 2019 10:24:53 EST 0uHebmpr No.157498 Reply
>>157491

oh god i want to see the datura loli.

also watch the anime Kanashimi no Belladonna also known as Belladonna of Sadness. It's a really good atmospheric anime with a lot of deliriant and witchcraft related things. you'll like it. (i never saw an animation imitating delirium so perfectly like on part of that anime). Also it is about a woman, and beauty, etc, about female things.
>>
Basil Diddleset - Fri, 08 Mar 2019 00:39:49 EST gvZNFvPP No.157511 Reply
>>157498
thanks, after watching the trailer i downloaded Belladonna to watch once i've put this fap dose to use
>>
Edward Honeydale - Sat, 09 Mar 2019 01:03:11 EST HtK4HtIG No.157512 Reply
200mg is pussy shit. i do 600mg
>>
Sidney Fanderback - Sun, 10 Mar 2019 01:04:00 EST 5tQNrg8G No.157519 Reply
>>157512
as long as we're one upping eachother like faggots here, back when i was dumb enough to fuck with this i would usually take like 900mg dxm and around 700mg to a gram of DPH. fuck off with that attitude nigga, it's pathetic. i was a retard, and so are you.
>>
Frederick Chunnertidging - Sun, 10 Mar 2019 04:05:39 EST gvZNFvPP No.157521 Reply
>>157519
sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen tbh. i took 700mg dxm/300 DPH and felt like my heart was about to fucking give out on me lol

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.