Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Polish Benadryl

- Fri, 29 Mar 2019 05:10:14 EST YMJCReAw No.157614
File: 1553850614141.jpg -(117741B / 114.98KB, 1833x1017) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Polish Benadryl
Hello. Polish nigga here. Want to trip on Dph but unfortunately the only tabs that contain it are pic related which also contain acetomenophen. After I filtered it yesterday and drank the Blue Juice, I had to vomit because of the taste and ended up with some underwhelming hallucinations. Are there ang things I can do to not feel the taste or something or extract pure dph power? If not, id dramamine interchangegable with dph?
>>
Graham Fennerway - Fri, 29 Mar 2019 10:57:35 EST kw6gwj5W No.157615 Reply
you can evaporate the juice and put the remaining shit into a capsule to not feel the taste. (be sure to extract all acetaminophen tough, shit can kill your liver)

dramamine is a salt of dph, it contains 50% dph. the problem is, the other ion in the salt is also a psycoactive substance, 8-chloroteophilyne. a stimulant, you can expect it to be something like a strong coffee. i usually use it, but don't go to heavy doses (just under 400mg). it's a different, kind of stimulated experience.

the best way to get most out of your dph trip is to combine it with equal mgs of DXM. that way the hallucinations and delusions and trip will be super intense even in small doses, and side effects will be minimalised.
>>
Barnaby Wonderchure - Mon, 01 Apr 2019 07:13:39 EST NGpOjpdw No.157628 Reply
Just buy it on eBay, no need to play Schooln roulette with acetaminophen or bother with an extraction. Alternatively there's a Polish brand which contains only dimenhydrinate.
>>
Oliver Dusslehood - Mon, 01 Apr 2019 10:07:55 EST zBkthv9G No.157629 Reply
>>157627

Sorry I do not know the answer to your question, but thought it may be worth telling you that dimenhydrinate really isn't a bad alternative to DPH - not overly stimulating in my experience, if anything the stimulant just makes it easier to stay awake and be occupied with something. Dimenhydrinate is something like 53-55% diphenhydramine, so take a gram to really get an experience. Or, 500mg just to test the main effects

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.