Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

why is my mouthopen when I take DMH?

- Fri, 12 Apr 2019 17:05:16 EST o+2gsoNR No.157654
File: 1555103116121.jpg -(67833B / 66.24KB, 600x804) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. why is my mouthopen when I take DMH?
im a total mouth breather and it seems slower and way less frequent than what its suppoed to be
>>
Nell Garringbanks - Sat, 13 Apr 2019 04:18:37 EST CVwJfE8R No.157655 Reply
>>157654
I'm pretty sure dph caused me to have mental breathing issues. I know they arent physical breathing issues since while sober the body typically wont just stop breathing, but I became aware of my breathing which makes me try to breathe manually. Though after months of suffering from this I have never actually suffocated.

I first became aware of my breathing while under the effects of dph, I found I have had to remember to breathe at some points. But even after the effects of dph have worn off, I still experienced issues with my breathing which lead to panic attacks.

Be careful with dph. I haven't read much else regarding this effect of dph but i found your post to be interesting. I am now prescribed hydroxyzine for my anxiety issues and I've found it miraculously corrected my breathing issues.
>>
Emma Shakefuck - Sat, 13 Apr 2019 04:23:54 EST o+2gsoNR No.157656 Reply
>>157655
i was tripping real hard for what felt like hours and my mouth was agape. I couldn't close my mouth because it was too dry, I think I had my mouth open to try to gather moisture from the air.

Another thing I'm going through again, after a 2 year break from this horrible invention. Chest flutters? It feels like a part of my chest is going on a rollercoaster drop, It's so difficult to explain, It feels like a part of my chest is falling, and I lean forward when it happens like im actually falling, Scares me every fucking time.

And fuck manual breathing, if you're stuck on that I should'nt tell you that you are now aware of how your tongue feels in your mouth. Or that you most likely have dangly bit in your throat. And that lymph nodes aren't cancer. So many amazing things

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.