Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Meclizine & Mirtazapine

- Fri, 19 Apr 2019 23:32:52 EST 7n6c7XLc No.157691
File: 1555731172995.png -(321720B / 314.18KB, 366x363) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Meclizine & Mirtazapine
>Method and reasoning
Taking Mirtazapine (an antihistamine antidepressant, Remeron) and Meclizine (nondrowsy Dramamine, Bonine) should interact with each other, as they both have dopamine affinities (Meclizine is an antagonist, while Mirtazapine is an agonist). This results in mixed agonist/antagonist dopamine activity. This effect creates delirium at a much lower dose than usually needed.
>Dosage
Meclizine: 25mg (taken under tongue aka. sublingually)
Mirtazapine: 30mg (swallowed as pill)
>Subjective effects
A heavy, but controllable, delirium is the result. Phantom arms, phones, cigarettes, and other common features happen regularly while some unpleasant ones (unspeakable horrors) may definitely occur too.
Due to the incredible potency of the combination, a first time try for any person should entail using only 12.5mg Meclizine, as it is the lever for how deep the delirium will be. Dreams will most likely (50% in my experience) be vivid and abstract.

Word of caution, don't overdo it. I found this out accidentally when I took 50mg Meclizine for nausea along with my nighttime dose of Mirtazapine and I was diving very deep into delirium for a while. The dreams are wonderful, but the hangover is not suitable for anyone who has to get up early.
>>
Hamilton Gundlesod - Wed, 24 Apr 2019 07:05:25 EST sedwtKnm No.157714 Reply
Wow, this is very interesting. Anyone else tried it and can share some experiences?
>>
Fuck Goodshit - Wed, 24 Apr 2019 14:30:04 EST TV5zqAuT No.157715 Reply
>>157714
i used to have a mirtazapine prescription and the first few times, i would get very intense visuals and dreams off just 15-30mgs. the first time i took it, i got very sleepy and laid down and had a vivid hallucination (CEV) of a chrome water pitcher pouring water into a glass. i would see vague indistinct landscapes and colorful triangular patterns, as well as colorful heiroglyphs and butterflies on my wall. one time after taking it, i saw a sparkle on the wall, and the sparkle expanded until the entire wall was covered w 'stars' and then suddenly vanished. also, i remember seeing stuff in my bed, like little glowing amorphous sci-fi looking objects. i've never tried ambien but to me mirtazapine seems like it has similar hallucinogenic effects to ambien, without the memory loss and with a somewhat uncomfortable body load+mild RLS. the hallucinogenic "magic" faded quickly with tolerance though, and eventually it just made me sleepy with little to no visuals. very interesting substance but i'm not sure why they prescribe it (my doctor said it would help me with anxiety but it didn't)
>>
William Fuddleway - Sun, 05 May 2019 23:39:13 EST 00P7y3iL No.157763 Reply
>>157715
mirtazapine is absolutely fuck all like ambien at any dose trust me
>>
Grid !!uuDBIlAZ - Sun, 21 Jul 2019 03:23:21 EST 7XL+s3WH No.158082 Reply
>>157691
Holy fuck OP, this is extremely interesting. I wish i had heard this when i had extra of both laying around. Are you notably sensitive to drugs?

If they truly react like that. this could be a way to reach delerium(or semi-delerium) without fucking your liver and possibly brain. Those are some pretty low doses to be using phantom phones on. Way way way less physically taxing than 500-700mg of DPH.
>>
George Blazzleville - Tue, 23 Jul 2019 12:29:02 EST //m+NJJc No.158088 Reply
>>157715
i actually prefer mirtazapine to ambien. ambien just makes me tired. mirtazapine gives me an interesting body buzz and a really chill feeling. love it
>>
Archie Billingman - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 18:41:49 EST vdcVn/i6 No.158227 Reply
>>158085
>actually giving a shit whether someone tripfags or not

fuck outta here karen

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.