Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

What are the main differences between dph and dramamine?

- Tue, 07 May 2019 18:33:01 EST zCV9mPiZ No.157775
File: 1557268381581.gif -(2085876B / 1.99MB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What are the main differences between dph and dramamine?
I've taken light dosages of dph a few times around 100 mg to 300 mg and I just discovered that gravol which I have multiple packages of is also a deliriant similar to dph called Dimenhydrinate or Dramamine. I've decided that I'm going to take 600 mg of it with some weed sometime this week and I was wondering if there are any differences between dph and dramamine besides potency? Is it like how shrooms and lsd are where they are generally similar in terms of effects but are still distinguishable from each other or is dimenhydrinate just like a less potent dph?
>>
Albert Blackfoot - Wed, 08 May 2019 19:19:16 EST VaWCfAWp No.157781 Reply
I get more visuals but a way longer hangover with dramamine. Dramamine is basically dph mixed with a stimulant. If you usually take 250mg dph, you would need 500mg of dramamine. The hangover isn't worth it to me.
>>
Eliza Drimmerpedge - Wed, 08 May 2019 21:59:26 EST zCV9mPiZ No.157782 Reply
>>157775
Op here I'm taking it tonight and I'm mixing it with dph dxm and weed I plan on taking 630 mg of diph 100 mg of dph 265 mg of dxm and a hit or two of weed does that sound like a fun time to you guy's?
>>
Priscilla Blonderwack - Thu, 16 May 2019 16:57:19 EST dn9LWHzW No.157810 Reply
>>157809
Almost,
I have only done deliriants secondary to a sick sense of curiosity towards the unfathomable
>>
Grid !!uuDBIlAZ - Sun, 21 Jul 2019 03:08:30 EST 7XL+s3WH No.158079 Reply
>>157775
It is DMH as opposed to DPH. DMH is DPH bound to a caffiene-like molecule. It is much more expensive but has always felt less side effect heavy to me. Like surprisingly so. Technically is about half as strong. It feels all around smoother. I used to know the exact ratio of DPH-DMH strength but i forget.

In my personal experience it felt better than DPH, less bodyload. But who knows. It is essentially the same shit. People have taken huge doses of it though, it isn't like the stimulant portion of the drug will kill you. Would probably be similar to drinking a cup of coffee on DPH. Even less really.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.