Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Forest tripping?

- Sat, 18 May 2019 00:06:41 EST zCV9mPiZ No.157820
File: 1558152401583.jpg -(205089B / 200.28KB, 500x698) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Forest tripping?
I plan on joining the 700 club with some dxm and weed in the local woods really early in the morning sometime in the next few weeks or so and I was wondering how trips/hallucinations are affected by this setting? will I be more likely to hallucinate animals and other things typically seen in the woods or will it just be like any other trip in any other setting?
>>
Oliver Hamblenitch - Sun, 19 May 2019 02:16:40 EST 0BCfEQ5o No.157821 Reply
>>157820
I've never tripped in the woods for fear of getting lost or injured, honestly. My hypothesis is that you'll basically be disoriented as fuck and will probably take rocks for animals pretty frequently. I hope you have a trip sitter though; I really don't want anything unfortunate to end to happening. But it probably won't be negative. Forests are mystical, beautiful, almost magical. I recommend taking a backpack full of water and juices. Also if possible leave a physical, OBVIOUS trail of your route because you won't be able to read your phone or any text at all really. Make sure at least one person knows where you're going and what you're doing for safety reasons. Also I'd recommend you stick to the lowlands for obvious reasons. You probably also want to take at the very least a knife you can use for potential protection, and if possible fire creation tools. Sometimes beverages don't cut it for mouth hydration. I recommend taking some kind of hard candy, preferably tangy or sour or spicy to help quell dry mouth. Great luck to you and have an impactful time! If possible I'd be interested in hearing an update on how it went as well. Good wiggles friend
>>
Barnaby Blytheville - Mon, 20 May 2019 06:02:41 EST zCV9mPiZ No.157824 Reply
1558346561210.jpg -(1886413B / 1.80MB, 1200x964) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>157821
thanks for the advice I'll probably do it on May 26th or 27th as those are the next day's I'll have no responsibilities or thing's I need to do and I'll definitely bring lot's of water with me but I don't know if I like the idea of having a knife on me while delirious. I've been walking in these woods for year's and the only dangerous animal I've come across was a coyote a few weeks ago most of the time I just see raccoons deers foxes beavers or owls so I doubt I'll need a knife and this forest isn't quite big enough to get lost in if you walk in one direction for 20-30 minutes your almost guaranteed to eventually come across or see a trail. I shouldn't come across any real people either because I'll be starting my trip at like 4:40 am (just as it gets bright enough here to enter the woods) the thing I'm most excited to hallucinate is people/other entities that's the part of deliriants that has always fascinated me the most and the last time I did it I only took 425 mg which wasn't enough for most of the visual hallucinations. the only thing I saw was this eye flotty looking texture that molded into translucent tarantulas and also psychedelic looking visuals like my walls flowing or certain objects melting/twitching around. I heard somebody knocking on my bedroom door and footsteps shuffling up and down my hallway (I was home alone) but to my disappointment when i went out of my room to check there was nothing. I'll be posting the thing's I remember about the trip here sometime between the 28th to early june probably unless I'm in a hospital or dead of course but at 700 mg I doubt that will happen.
>>
NCACEDEADDEL - Mon, 20 May 2019 11:22:46 EST JN5s9Puy No.157825 Reply
1558365766213.jpg -(1027510B / 1003.43KB, 1440x2560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>157824
I'd still wear a knife incase of (real) bad people or violent animals. Of course you shouldn't ever pull a knife on someone unless it's an emergency, although I'm fairly confident that if you've tripped before and may have tolerance to DPH that after a second or minute you hopefully should be able to differentiate a hallucinated person between a real one if you're used to DPH.

Because although something may look real there is usually a very slick part of my brain that tells me I'm looking at a hallucination almost immediately. It wasn't like that in my early days of abuse, being able to make an instant differentiation.

Auditory hallucinations can be a wild card though.
Sometimes I won't realize what I've heard is just hallucinated until way later.

But yeah, I myself would take a knife that folds, closes really firmly, and maybe is magnetic so you don't fall onto it and stab yourself. If you're used to wearing a knife on your hip like I am it's just your "first nature" to know how, where and when to handle it correctly
>>
William Blodgebury - Tue, 21 May 2019 12:06:49 EST 517FV4xZ No.157826 Reply
>>157825

really bad advice dude. carrying a weapon on DPH, and in public? terrible idea
>>
Emma Shakehall - Tue, 21 May 2019 12:30:24 EST sorBqZYh No.157827 Reply
>>157826
Yeah seriously what the fuck lol
>carry a knife but make sure to only stab the bad hallucinations
>>
Matilda Sablingsedge - Tue, 21 May 2019 18:46:29 EST y+N6bKCf No.157828 Reply
I've done it before a couple of times, alone... It's not that bad if you live in a secluded neighborhood with nice little forest areas, would definitely recommend a sitter though. Being outside in nature made me less anxious, I don't focus on the spiders/bugs as much, and a nice cloudy sky can give a blank screen to stare at. Most of the times I've had conversations with people who weren't there were when I was outside. I remember I saw a bobcat too, before the come up, caught me off guard because I usually dont get hallucinations until after the body load.
>>
Cyril Dattingwater - Wed, 22 May 2019 07:12:20 EST zBkthv9G No.157829 Reply
1558523540047.jpg -(109980B / 107.40KB, 750x498) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
To be safe...

You would need someone with you.. who is WILLING AND ABLE to keep you seated or at least standing in a relatively flat clearing.

DPH severely impairs your motor control and visual depth perception.

DPH can cause you to see the ground continue straight in front of you, when you are actually approaching a 6 foot drop. Similar hallucinations where your vision cannot prepare you and allow you to physically accommodate for the environment as you traverse through it can cause serious injuries.

These effects, combined with tree roots and rocks of various shape and size and sudden changes in elevation, clumps of detritus, etc lead me to believe that injury would be just about guaranteed if you were to enter those woods alone while on 700mg of DPH, let alone with the multiplicative effect of DXM on top of that dose.

Best case scenario going into those woods alone on 700mg of DPH, from my perspective, is being hopeless lost and disoriented and having to wait 6-8 hours before you can navigate your way back out. Again, 6-8 hours is a long window of opportunity for trips/falls, especially if you are agitated and galloping through the forest desperately.

Seriously, I know this drug well and what it is capable of - someone has to go in with you, someone who cares enough about you to not abandon you when things get weird, someone creative enough to have fun while you lay down and get lost in your mind and so still be there when you try to get up, etc.

At the very least, let people know where you will be going and tell them to be worried if you do not return by late afternoon (since you said this would be early morning).

That reminds me, tree roots and rocks can be very slippery in the early morning dew.

Sorry, man. It is not a good idea.
>>
Darwin Floobus - Wed, 22 May 2019 13:33:43 EST GeBf/4O1 No.157831 Reply
>>157829
Yeah bringing someone is good advice. At the very least, if you absolutely cannot bring someone, let SOMEONE know where you'll be. But be very careful, if you go into the woods on any substance. I've done it a few times and one time I fell and tripped and was stuck laying in the middle of a forest lost for hours at night. That was not fun (DXM + DPH + Weed + Shrooms) Be careful guys. It's a cool mystical experience, I love the woods but don't get hurt.
>>
Nigel Wobberwill - Wed, 22 May 2019 13:34:59 EST zCV9mPiZ No.157832 Reply
>>157829
You see the problem with me getting a trip sitter is that I only have a few friends one of them is definitely not going to stay in the woods for 6 to 8 hours with me because he actually has a pretty active life the other one barely tolerates me smoking weed and the third one would but he's legitimately retarded and would probably be more likely to get lost in the woods then my delirious ass would be. I can't do it in my house because I haven't moved out of my parents house and I have a reasonably large family so somebody is almost always home so being in the woods by myself is pretty much the only option I have if I ever want to join the 700 club. there's no cliffs or anything like that in the woods I'm going to but their is a lot of small river's/streams that's the only geographical obstical I have to worry about really.
>>
Nigel Wobberwill - Wed, 22 May 2019 13:55:08 EST zCV9mPiZ No.157834 Reply
1558547708855.jpg -(42870B / 41.87KB, 499x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>157830
I'm located in Eastern Canada and next monday is going to be relatively nice as far as spring whether goes around here which is perfect because that's probably when I'll do it. I really don't want to wait until June because too many people walk their dog's or jog in this forest during the morning once summertime comes and I'd probably run into real people at the height of my trip which could potentially be disastrous.
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Wed, 22 May 2019 17:04:42 EST EZ942xDZ No.157835 Reply
1558559082338.jpg -(15667B / 15.30KB, 300x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Yeah, I usually see more animal-based hallucinations when I trip in the woods. They're not always animals that fit the environment though. For example, I've seen dogs and horses high up in tree branches.
>>
Polly Brovingfetch - Thu, 23 May 2019 21:51:22 EST NxxTWD2r No.157840 Reply
>>157820
I attempted suicide with 6000 milligrams of dxm in the woods and it became a Minecraft world with blocks. I also saw very large, furry spiders that sat on my chest.
>>
Reuben Snodfuck - Tue, 11 Jun 2019 23:51:45 EST 5WsMKI4t No.157914 Reply
>>157840
Sounds crazy did you write a trip report somewhere? I'd like to read it
>>
Augustus Clecklewill - Wed, 12 Jun 2019 14:20:57 EST +NVBDnI3 No.157920 Reply
>>157840
man what's your tolerance like? are you a rapid metabolizer or some shit? I've gotten fairly moderate serotonin syndrome a handful of times on doses of ~2.5-3g and enzyme inhibitors. i honestly don't see how you avoided having a significant bout with SS to such a degree that it was life threatening.

i mean, im talking, on top of not being able to piss for fucking HOURS and ridiculously overheating and profusely sweating, but anytime i tried to walk my legs would fucking shoot down to the floor so fucking hard and fast that im sure if i couldve felt them theyd be in some decent pain from the strain on my tendons alone. on top of that my muscles were so fucking tense and rigid that i was in all around body pain for the entire following day or two each time this happened.

i know full well from tolerance and regular abuse of many drugs in the past that people can take some incredible megadoses sometimes and it would seem incredulous to most people, and you do say you tried committing suicide, but i have a hard time believing you weren't actually successful. you must've been fucked for days afterward, and i don't mean fucked up like still tripping, but physically fucked up.
>>
Augustus Clecklewill - Wed, 12 Jun 2019 14:22:04 EST +NVBDnI3 No.157921 Reply
hell, most people black out past 2.5-3g of DXM too and somehow you were capable of not only experiencing things around you, but remember what it was like. im half way convinced you're just full of shit
>>
Angus Sepperlock - Wed, 19 Jun 2019 18:45:10 EST zCV9mPiZ No.157966 Reply
>>157820
Op again sorry I haven't updated this no I'm not dead. I just wasn't able to do it when i wanted too so I forgot about this until now. I still want to join the 700 club in the woods but it has to wait for now since deliriant trips are something you really gotta prepare for especially when there's no tripsitter. I'll either be doing it in early July or sometime around October-november since I've always liked the idea of doing benadryl on or around Halloween. Whenever I end up eventually doing it I'll update this thread and tell you guy's what I can remember from the trip.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.