Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

lessons learned

- Mon, 17 Jun 2019 06:29:27 EST fe5gi1Q5 No.157943
File: 1560767367249.png -(518966B / 506.80KB, 549x575) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. lessons learned
Have you learned any (life) lessons from deleriant usages?
>>
Hedda Crallersut - Mon, 17 Jun 2019 19:24:50 EST Y2bsPKIT No.157949 Reply
>>157943
DPH as sleep aid. Better eat some drug that lower blood pressure. Learned the use of Clonidine from a day-to-day American's Erowid report.
>>
Priscilla Blabberwore - Wed, 19 Jun 2019 23:47:06 EST 1Y6J8zUY No.157967 Reply
>>157943

I learned that I don't ever want to use deliriants recreationally.
>>
Ernest Trothall - Thu, 20 Jun 2019 21:00:48 EST 2Yv7ub8r No.157968 Reply
>>157943
I've been around.
As far as lessons pertaining to study, the only "euphoria" coming from this substance is the jerk, and that's an externally triggered factor.
I've had plenty of moments of self reflection and contemplation and perhaps I was able to bury certain demons of mine down by rationalizing, reflecting and indwelling but it made other presences more powerful
>>
Filth - Fri, 21 Jun 2019 15:05:05 EST zNaPU1dQ No.157970 Reply
>>157943
Deliriants really aren't recreational drugs. Even if you're using them recreationally.
Fun is a fairly subjective word. Though I've gotten to the point where I can keep control of myself (and fight the urge to close my eyes or wank and reduce the trip) it seems like it does very little in terms of getting back to those terrifying learning experiences (if I knew then what I know now)
But that's the goal you need to reach, not the one you want to. Besides plenty of self realization and understanding my perception, senses, and traumas more clearly I've learned the psychonautics stumbling stones, I've learned how to keep my belongings safe in a general sense, how to avoid or compose myself in stressful situations (to note, very few of my trips involved shadow people and while spiders and moving walls occurred frequently they played a very small role in the trip itself.)
When I get around to the psychs and disses i want to find and use somewhere down the line I know how to get the most out of them without fucking up or bad tripping.
Besides understanding my own... mind and how I don't fit into society I have a concept of the kinds of things those with mental disorders experience, namely my girlfriend. I'm obviously not comfortable when she has breakdowns and hallucinates but I can handle it and calm her down far better than the ways people have harassed, taken advantage of or gaslighting me to this day. On that note I learned to do things alone. It's one thing to have a real mental condition and breakdown in front of someone you love, it's another thing to willingly put yourself under and have someone unexpectedly show up and...
Nuff' said.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.