Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

dxm + dph + amanitas

- Sun, 25 Aug 2019 11:26:34 EST h19ArrG+ No.158216
File: 1566746794386.jpg -(1722996B / 1.64MB, 3604x2868) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. dxm + dph + amanitas
anyone else have experience with this awesome combination?

i've only tried a few times and it's so interesting how they interact. i had the idea because the worst effects of amanitas come from an nmda agonist and a muscarine agonist, and while i know pharmacology can be a lot more complicated than just looking at it like that it seems almost too perfect. the side effects include things like muscle spasms and sweating/salivating but through literally the opposite mechanisms that cause relaxation on dxm and dryness on dph. the end result seems to be all of the coolest psychological effects of all three drugs but less dryness from the dph and less neuropathic side effects from the amanitas.

but i'm asking cause i've only tried this in really small doses so far, with my highest combo dose being 300mg dph 300mg dxm and 3g amanita (random pointless fact about me, i have severe ocd and whenever i take drug combos i have to have numerical relation between doses to feel comfortable), which messed my memory up something fierce at the peak but strongly reduced all of the things i dislike about any of those drugs on their own. muscarine and muscimol seem to lower heart rate/blood pressure, or at least dissociate me from the sensation like classic dissociatives can so that it doesn't bother me, muscarine reverses the dryness, and as far as my experiments have concluded adding dxm reduces neuropathic side effects. like without dxm added I literally couldn't hold anything in my hands for more than a minute without suddenly and involuntarily throwing whatever i was holding, while also making me relaxed and uncaring enough that i just kept trying to do things over and over thinking maybe ill be able to do it right this time and (insert shocked pikachu face) getting the same exact result, but i would just keep trying over and over for some reason lol. but that was from about 10 - 15g of amanitas which is more than i've ever taken with dph and/or dxm, so i'm curious if anyone else has tried higher doses and if they've had similar results.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.