Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

anyone else get this hallucination?

- Mon, 02 Sep 2019 06:47:24 EST DGl+OaeD No.158248
File: 1567421244887.png -(41957B / 40.97KB, 337x387) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. anyone else get this hallucination?
Did an actual trip on a deliriant for the first time in a while and I was reminded of this effect that I get every single time or at least it's the primary hallucination, always in CEVs and sometimes in OEVs, always kind of in the background

It's like this dense field of life forms, sometimes they look like just lines, or protozoa, or maggots, or those maggot looking aliens from Half-Life, and stuff like that, and they're all writhing around trying to get to this black hole in the center. They don't enter it they just keep writing around straight at it.

But if I put my hands completely over my eyes so absolutely no light can possible get in they go away. Am I somehow seeing my blood vessels? Or light through my eyelid that's normally imperceptible? Neither of those things explain why I see the same exact thing in OEVs most of the time.
>>
tortureworld - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 22:07:08 EST 232OUN4i No.158250 Reply
1567476428541.jpg -(67959B / 66.37KB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>158248
dude i can't believe i stunbled on this because you are desrcibing the exact same CEV i get every time i do DXM and DPH
when you're looking into the visual, does it look like sea anemone protruding upward kinda?
and i can't believe you had the same thought as me to suspect that i was actually seeing my own inner workings of my eye
>>
George Bravinglock - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 19:27:01 EST DGl+OaeD No.158251 Reply
>>158250
it might, idk, i'd have to see it again, I think it does now that you mention it

sometimes it also looks like dogs/other mammals running towards the center

I think the fact the actual hallucination varies but the overall visual theme doesn't points towards it being linked to some sort of biological phenomenon

sometimes I even get it on other drugs, but at this point even sober I constantly have visual aberrations, usually visual snow, but sometimes even a very feint version of what I'm describing
>>
Nicholas Blatherspear - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 22:05:37 EST Vh/z85af No.158342 Reply
>>158250

Get the exact same thing pretty much every time I try DPH (Even lower doses). For whatever reason mine are always green, but always moving little line things going in a circle. Very similar to visual snow, but very 'alive' seeming.

I found if I mix with DXM and sleep deprivation they start going insane. For example they will eventually start moving in very organic patterns, and sometimes form still images (Cars, towns, mountains) usually in black and green.

One of the strangest times was when they formed what looked like a denim cloth, and turned into a fabric covered room I could put my head into. I tried to get my hand and body inside but started to black out.

My personal theory is they are part of whatever mechanism we use to visualize things in our mind and just glitched to hell due to /deli/.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.