Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

TO ME, MY RX MEN

!CGFwIbbIo6 - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 01:16:23 EST ww2yQorT No.158257
File: 2.jpg -(80085B / 78.21KB, 666x69) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. TO ME, MY RX MEN
Hello everyone, this is starbro, old school boy from back in the day. I'm here today because I'm finally getting my life on track, I took a few years to get clean from all the dph and dxm and other drugs I did, and now I'm to a point where I don't need them anymore, though I still do them sometimes for fun or to give realism to my writing.

Anyhow, none of this has much to do with you guys, but wait, it does. I'm lucid now, no longer trapped in a fog, in that haze of not caring about anything, that amniotic sac of music, videogames, youtube and pills that held me for so long.

I'm becoming my best self, maybe I'm evolving into Stardad or something, but I just don't have time to do drugs all day anymore, I've got work to do these days, plus I'm trying to grow and move upwards, and I feel like I've let the people here down.

I used to post all the time and make silly comics because I did dph all thetime, but I don't do it anymore. Still, I love all you idiots that keep abusing it and hurting yourselves, giving yoursleves hppd and whatnot, because I was that idiot a few years ago.

Anyhow, I've been watching this place and it's died, slowed way down and become a creepy dive bar with nobody in it, and I don't like that.

I always end up putting too many balls in the air, then getting mad when I drop some, but I'm starting here. This is my home and you guys have always been my family. How are all of you doing?
>>
Awe' !!Bwteoy2D - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 09:09:14 EST c0c9w+tL No.158258 Reply
>>158257
The time was just right for the extraordinary circumstances that made the freestyle you guys led here possible. This was a one time thing. An achievement under the Earth's and humanity's belt, a wild exploration that is unlikely to happen the way it did in a very very long time. This place may evolve into something else, maybe people will get into datura and shamanism, but without those leading the lifestyle it's only logical that this place is dying. Actually all hallucinogen boards have seen a serious drop in traffic, despite the popularity of for example psychedelics increasing. I will always remember the epic voyages that were explored by this community, but we all have to agree this was mostly unsustainable, ignorant and stupid. Reminds me of PKD's comrades that were punished entirely too much... Godspeed you people
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Dextrolord - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 13:29:29 EST a0p9D9J8 No.158260 Reply
>>158257
I havent delved in years and I dont plan on it ever again. But having been there I get great amusement from this board and the crazy stories. Plus I always loved ur comics man. Its good to see that some of us r doing good even agter all the craziness we put ourselves thru. Stay up starbro!
>>
Rebecca Wishtog - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 17:09:31 EST DExfWSV1 No.158264 Reply
>>158257
still do dph weekly but i'm glad some people are able to help themselves get out of this rut, glad you're doing well
>>
Doris Faffingbune - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 18:50:36 EST rik8fJP8 No.158265 Reply
1567810236035.jpg -(99755B / 97.42KB, 475x536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Starbro is a black dude? I always imagined a weird white kid like me
Haven't delved in literally 8 years but I visit every once in awhile for the nostalgia, life used to be so simple ;_;
>>
starbrother !CGFwIbbIo6 - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 20:51:07 EST ZVtgCsdU No.158266 Reply
>>158258
Oh definitely, it was like a pseudo highschool environment, complete with cliques, love, rivalries and all the rest. I'll never forget how much me and Roman used to butt heads, but we became friends after a while and it made me so happy, dude was the Falco to my Fox Mccloud.

I remember when we'd all tinychat and just ramble about nothing, listen to music and get high, there were so many memes and inside jokes back then.

>>158259
Love you too bro

>>158260
Glad you moved away from it

>>158264
You'll get out of the rut one day my friend.

>>158265
Lmao indeed I am a son of Cain. Glad you got away from dph, it can pull you in if you're not careful

I've started a very small series of short stories that combines drugs and horror, I'll post one I made on here soon after I finish editing it!

I love all you guys.
>>
Ennui - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 02:52:26 EST hqlc1IF+ No.158276 Reply
1567925546520.jpg -(44634B / 43.59KB, 714x474) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
it's depressing to see how much 420chan has changed over the years

>>158258

The PKD reference is exactly what I was thinking about too, hit the nail on the head.

Alcohol and DXM seem to have their hooks in me. I got away from DPH thank god, have some lasting HPPD though.

" They wanted to have a good time, but they were like children playing in the street; they could see one after another of them being killed—run over, maimed, destroyed—but they continued to play anyhow. We really all were very happy for a while, sitting around not toiling but just bullshitting and playing, but it was for such a terrible brief time, and then the punishment was beyond belief: even when we could see it, we could not believe it…. "
>>
Isabella Blatherworth - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 12:37:08 EST 517FV4xZ No.158278 Reply
I been around here for over a decade starbro. I never had a trip name, other than being the Booty Professor on /b/. You are one of the top all time posters of this chan, please never leave for good. You still got that pic of animal's ass?
>>
Cyril Babberbanks - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 00:25:29 EST DGl+OaeD No.158280 Reply
1568003129183.jpg -(54896B / 53.61KB, 1280x490) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>158276
I've thought this a lot about this place too. Honestly A Scanner Darkly is probably the best depiction in art of drug addiction and decent into mental illness as a direct result, when I first read the book and watched the movie, it described the life I lived and continue to live so perfectly, and is probably one of the most convincing anti-drug abuse works ever written. The "What Does a Scanner See?" seen describes a feeling many of us felt to our cores, of not knowing what's real and what isn't and suddenly realizing you can't tell the difference, and now that you care it's too late. It's really funny to see the comments on YouTube of people just completely missing the point and writing stuff like "I saw this on DRUGS it was so TRiPpY man"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3pdDKCIV7Y

I've seen this movie upwards of 30 times at this point. I always think of myself and my friends and you crazy bitches whenever this comes around, our lives could've been so much different but even at this point I wouldn't change it for all the world. It's a struggle, but it's the only struggle I know. "I gotta have my fun so I've chosen what's best".
>>
starbrother !CGFwIbbIo6 - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 09:46:34 EST uwo4M61G No.158281 Reply
>>158278
Man I wish I had gotten a pic of animals ass, I did get a gang of pics from SGT though 😉
>>
Frederick Carryfudging - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 17:50:02 EST eQeqCz39 No.158283 Reply
>>158266
Please remember to post that story when it's ready. I'll read it.

Also, I'd love to read some of those comics again. Are they compiled online anywhere? Can anyone post some of their favourites for us to see again?
>>
Hamilton Drerrydet - Sun, 06 Oct 2019 13:29:22 EST VFA2QDHN No.158372 Reply
Do you use any /psy/'s? Which do you like?
>>
Nigel Foffingkene - Sun, 10 Nov 2019 15:10:26 EST c7PbhLNc No.158558 Reply
>>158280
It's never too late to take responsibility. Diddly squatting is fine, even unintentional destruction, but not if it's hypocrisy, not if it's without integrity and dishonest to self and to others. Are you sure you are taking responsibility for your actions? the right answer is no
>>
Beast - Wed, 13 Nov 2019 01:58:24 EST 0B4oWl9c No.158583 Reply
>>158257

Glad to see man.

It is not the way...no matter what you were trying to accomplish in the first place.

At it's most basic DPH = Waste.
>>
Graham Brookhall - Wed, 13 Nov 2019 07:04:46 EST 8VPXA6Hq No.158584 Reply
>>158583
"At it's most basic DPH = Waste. "

Not to me, I got some terminal isomnia.
>>
starbrother !CGFwIbbIo6 - Mon, 18 Nov 2019 21:47:10 EST QgZOfUZu No.158609 Reply
>>158583
I somewhat agree with you. It is my opinion after a lot of research done while sober and under its grip, that dph is a drug with a negative polarity. That doesn't mean that you can only achieve negative results with it, just that it is somewhat more likely that the things that occur will be negative.

This doesn't mean that a drug with a positive polarity will only give positive experiences, in fact they can often be more likely to give experiences that end up with a deep sense of being let down, like the day after doing ecstasy when you crash and it's no longer feeling like everything will be okay.
>>
Ian Fanningdit - Sat, 05 Feb 2022 21:29:17 EST mwQ9t/Ck No.160690 Reply
1644114557570.png -(1299559B / 1.24MB, 1306x1310) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>158257
what kind of help do you need with the startup?
>>
Beat - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 06:31:14 EST A6obnxgU No.160693 Reply
1644492674442.png -(311816B / 304.51KB, 1048x1584) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>160690
Starbro is dead, not a joke and don't necro threads from 2019 you stooge
>>
Vezzure - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 23:56:03 EST ROs/XNAE No.160714 Reply
1645505763828.jpg -(9670B / 9.44KB, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>160693
Im sorry but our fany must end i muzt wake out yur yur hell...HELLO DETARA MY old
Freiend ... And remomber itz demon souls for a reazon... (Planes driffterz)
Oc.op..
>>
Nigel Wongerwig - Sat, 07 May 2022 10:43:18 EST 9HTD4p4u No.160796 Reply
1651934598775.png -(58461B / 57.09KB, 456x1660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I haven't frequented this site since like 2016 probably. Never was a fan of dph, I'm a /dis/ and /psy/ guy. But Every once in a while, I'd come to this board, just to find strange trippy pics and start troll threads about fucking ridiculous drug related melancholy mishaps. sometime, must've been in 2016, I stumbled across Mr Strarbruv himselv and his hilarious comics. I came here today/night for some more pics, and goddddddamn this place is a fuggin ghost mobile...

Anyway, I have a starbro comic saved, which I will pic relate. But I just thought it would be really cool if anyone who comes across this post, to provide some kind of unusual image. I'm working on a video, a collage of still images and gifs to provide a visual stimulus to a track entitled "Ah, Remember This", constructed in 1993 by the most talented/strange/creative/elusive/underground computer music craftsman I have ever heard. Was in a group at the time, but the song is all him. Goes by the moniker Xylocaine, mostly. Band/group was called Nasenbluten. 100% pure-no-sell-out-original-hardcore-techno.

I originally uploaded a video for the song back in 2013 to youtube, but a couple years ago I went and fucked around with some settings on the account which I used to upload the vid, and YTs bots spotted an inappropriate image I had inserted for like.05 seconds. 9 years unnoticed, like 13k views ( I think, maybe ~5k but still), maybe a few dozen likes, only a few dislikes. handful of comments. But it's gone now. Still have the vid saved, but I really want to update it, bring some new life back into it. My /b/ folder, carried over from #flourchan (since 2005, jesus fuck...yeah pics are old) needs a revamp. I'm trying my best, but Ive seen these pics so many times, really hard to get the creative juices flowing. And I'd rather not just load myself up on stims and spend hours trying to stich together a dogshit effort....

So if anyone has any cool images, please post em for me will ya? Me love u long time <3

I'll post the link here if I ever get it completed. Extra many obligitories from me to you, ya dilapidated crusty dusty garbage can ass son of a son of a fucks.

I promise to post strange and unusual pics also. Halp a old decrepit ass nigga wtf u doin on this site out. plz.
User is currently banned from all boards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.