Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Datura

- Fri, 01 Nov 2019 03:45:36 EST G0q404qw No.158518
File: 1572594336875.jpg -(55127B / 53.83KB, 861x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Datura
Weirdest shit you've seen while babysitting a Datura or Belladonna user? Guy I used to know started bleeding out of his eyes, foamed at the mouth until he was so dehydrated he couldn't breath, then arched his back far enough to break his spine rendering him a crippled banana, can't eat, can't drink without a tube and can't move anything other than a few fingers. Today was the 5 year anniversary of the incident, he agreed the cord was to be cut, I swear I could see the shadows jumping around in his eyes despite noone moving in the room

RIP Raj. To those reading be sure to love your family and your friends when playing with the devil's influence. I miss the stuff, there's a bush growing in front of the church a block away, I'll probably get back to the Moon Blossom one of these days, but today's a day to reminisce
>>
Sesseur - Sun, 03 Nov 2019 06:14:44 EST z4z9u4Tb No.158529 Reply
>>158518
That's horrible, I'm so sorry this happened to the poor guy, I'm a benadryl kind of guy, been thinking about partaking in some nightshade questing, I hear that unlike benadryl taking the stuff is a gamble on your life.

I heard wild stories from Datura compared to benadryl stories.

Sorry for your loss and your friend's loved one's loss.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.