Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Ordering seeds online vs growing the plant yourself

- Sun, 03 Nov 2019 21:42:11 EST MHXURuUj No.158533
File: 1572835331709.jpg -(348300B / 340.14KB, 2100x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Ordering seeds online vs growing the plant yourself
I know seeds are a unrecommended way of using Datura, Henbane, etc etc, but for the sake of clearing things up: would seeds that have been bought online be considered unfit for consumption (even more so than nightshade seeds already lol) by like idk, chemicals or some process production type shit.

I know it sounds silly, but currently in my country you can buy 5000 Henbane/Hyoscyamus Niger seeds for like 5 bucks. So is it a better idea to always fully grow all your "to-be-consumed" seeds or leaves or whatever your putting into your Datura tea yourself? Or is it fine to say, take a few seeds straight out the packet (bought online) and just whack a tea together quickly.

Saying all of this, I am completely aware that the dosage amounts/concentration varies from seed to seed, leaf to leaf, plant to plant, etc. and I know if one ever was to consume the concoction that they'd need to slowly titrate up and not just down it like a fucking idiot

All help appreciated /del/vers let get this board buzzing again
>>
Baltazaras Aklasis - Mon, 04 Nov 2019 17:04:07 EST 3aRhoRg7 No.158535 Reply
1572905047304.png -(2900776B / 2.77MB, 1637x1158) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>158533
Some believe, that instead of consuming parts of a plant you bought/found, you should yourself grow the plant from seed, as this would cause the Godess of the plant to be more in favour of you. There was a post about this on this board a while back, something having to do with someone growing his/her own Datura and seeing the Godess manifest itself as a hallucination of a little girl, or as the people called her -"Datura loli" IIRC :).

Dealing with such dangeourous plants, I'd advise taking all possible precautions, even if you are a skeptic/atheist and don't believe in mysticism.

Regarding the chemicals covering bought seeds, you could either ask the retailer, the supplier or send them in for a lab test.
>>
aume - Mon, 04 Nov 2019 17:19:30 EST MBnm1peY No.158536 Reply
>>158535
oh yeah i made that post.
spirits are real and if you think otherwise, you're wrong

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.