Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Thou may not care, but I bought 2*40g nutmeg powder ready to drink.

- Wed, 22 Jan 2020 08:39:47 EST wQgCKS8h No.158771
File: 1579700387536.jpg -(1890291B / 1.80MB, 4056x2704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Thou may not care, but I bought 2*40g nutmeg powder ready to drink.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Doris Sidgechetch - Thu, 23 Jan 2020 01:12:00 EST zQg3RxiY No.158773 Reply
>>158771
Maybe the Metro chef nutmeg grounded is nothing more than seasonings...

5.5 hours passed and I haven't felt anything at all.
>>
Baltazaras Aklasis - Thu, 23 Jan 2020 06:35:53 EST OkpZtoQs No.158774 Reply
>>158771
Whole nuts are much fresher (and thus, likely more potent) than the pre-ground product.
It's also likely that specialized spice stores have better nuts than your local food store.
How much did you ingest?
>>
Frederick Worthingdale - Fri, 24 Jan 2020 04:20:40 EST zQg3RxiY No.158776 Reply
>>158774
40g along with some milk.

I can feel a very gentle numbness at the brain surface.
>>
Frederick Clunderlitch - Fri, 24 Jan 2020 07:53:03 EST lUxupJZI No.158777 Reply
>>158771
I do realize that I slept for about 18 hours... And stilla little sleep today.
>>
Baltazaras Aklasis - Sat, 25 Jan 2020 11:57:39 EST 3aRhoRg7 No.158782 Reply
>>158776
Oh my days, somebody actually measured their nutmeg dose in grams and not spoons!
Praised be the Lord! There still is some hope for the world!

If you want to continue to pursue this drug, I suggest buying fresh nuts and using an electric shredder. A grater works fine too.
I'm not aware of the effects milk may have had on absorbtion of psychoactive molecules.
18h is quite a lot though... Maybe some active molecules were still in the nutmeg while others had already evaporated, causing the body high to be much more present than the mental high? Not sure.

40g is a pretty heavy dose, even when considering trash walmart nutmeg powder. Unless you're a heavy person. If you'll try shredding fresh whole nuts, I'd suggest starting at 20g, maybe 30g max.
>>
Edward Hullydutch - Sun, 26 Jan 2020 03:14:47 EST Id6k5HQw No.158783 Reply
>>158782
OK.
Combining with what I can find online, grind fresher nutmeg is the way to trip then. Will attempt when I can plan some days free.
>>
Angus Murdcocke - Sun, 26 Jan 2020 19:16:23 EST gEusE8oB No.158786 Reply
>>158771
Never understood why nutmeg is labeled as a deliriant. Has anyone ever got delirious using this? Probably no. If you look trough erowids, there's hardly any reports with deliriants like effects. On top of that, as someone who has used nutmeg a lot during life, I would say the effects are close to sedation, sleepyness and relaxation than anything. On a high dose, with fresh nuts, it can feel like a pot edible, specially the body high, but without the mind fuck effect of edibles.
>>
Angus Murdcocke - Sun, 26 Jan 2020 19:16:46 EST gEusE8oB No.158787 Reply
>>158771
Never understood why nutmeg is labeled as a deliriant. Has anyone ever got delirious using this? Probably no. If you look trough erowids, there's hardly any reports with deliriants like effects. On top of that, as someone who has used nutmeg a lot during life, I would say the effects are close to sedation, sleepyness and relaxation than anything. On a high dose, with fresh nuts, it can feel like a pot edible, specially the body high, but without the mind fuck effect of edibles.>>158771
>>
Barnaby Pinningmotch - Mon, 27 Jan 2020 02:46:41 EST 9QgcqU9O No.158788 Reply
>>158786
A whooping 18 hours of sleep dude, it's a sleep aid remedy. Not to mention various reports of deep sleep from it.
>>
Baltazaras Aklasis - Mon, 27 Jan 2020 05:49:30 EST 3aRhoRg7 No.158789 Reply
1580122170484.jpg -(122741B / 119.86KB, 1154x692) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>158786
According to wikipedia (not the most credible source, I know) typical deliriants are anticholinergic and myristicin may act as an anticholiergic.
I've never gotten truly delirious, but on a very high dose mixed with cannabis I did hear voices and also may have approached nearly delirium-level cognitive impairment.

My (fairly uneducated) guess is this: the psychoactive molecules in nutmeg have a greater affinity for the cannabinoid receptors than the acetylcholine receptors, thus primarily act on the cannabinoid receptors and the effects closely resemble those of cannabis. When cannabis is consumed, it's psychoactive molecules, which have a greater affinity for the cannabinoid receptors than the nutmeg molecules, push out a portion of the nutmeg molecules and the pushed out nutmeg molecules go on to act anticholinergicly. That, in my opinion, partially explains why, when you smoke cannabis on nutmeg, the cannabis-type high increases only slightly and the derilium-type effects become much more pronounced.

THIS IS ONLY UNEDUCATED SPECULATION, PLS DON'T TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY OR GET OFFENDED.
THX : )
>>
Baltazaras Aklasis - Fri, 03 Apr 2020 15:51:22 EST 3aRhoRg7 No.158965 Reply
1585943482267.jpg -(4372662B / 4.17MB, 4608x3456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>158771
Don't want to start a fresh thread, so I guess I'll bump this as it's the last nutmeg realated one...

This quarantine I did nutmeg again after 1,5 years since the last time I tried to eat it. On 17th of March I consumed around 12grams. Unlike my past times, I crushed the nuts into small pill-sized swallowable pieces and ate as much as I could, chasing them with water. It was awfully underwhelming, as I only ate so much and poor absorbtion in the gut was caused by the large size of the chunks (compared to shredded nut material). Light short term memory and cognitive impairments were notable, but not much else besides that. My usual visual snow was intensified a bit and my night vision was quite bad. Can't say that I felt high, at least not the majority of the time. Can't remember much cottonmouth either. It was a pretty chill day regardless.

Today, 3rd of April, I purchased nutmeg mace (see pic), which is an orangeish thing that covers the nut as it grows. I found it to be much more paletable, it's tase is smilair to the nuts', but it's not quite as potent. It being more chewy and soft made it much easier to eat. I'd chew on them for a bit before swallowing, and smaller amounts were even swallowablw without additional water!!

According to exactly one entry I found on Erowid yesterday (maybe Bluelight, but most likely Erowid), mace is twice as potent as the nuts. I consumed 10g of mace and the intensity was comparable to 20g of nuts from where I used to buy them a few years ago. It seemed to hit a bit faster and peak around 4-6 hours after consumption (compared to ~9 hour on nuts). Due to the earlier peak, I may have started coming down into the plateau earlier as well. Other than that, it's a standard nutmeg experience.

I played some vidya, read Dostoevsky, went out for a walk in the forset in the evening. Nature seemed very beautiful and much more alive than in the past months. I thought about my past for a while and the emotional impact of thoughts seemed to be intensified compared to my sober self. It was a great experience, although I did fell a bit more anxiety than I would in the past. Occasionally I'd feel a bit nervous and uncomfortable, thinking about what I should be doing in the given moment. I'm probably just getting old or am more burnt out than I'd like to be for my age.

I still have 40g of this stuff, but I told myself I won't touch it for at least a month. Untill the 13th of March I spent one day short of 22 weeks sober (onyl drugs I consumed were tobacco, tea, coffee and very occasional caffeine pills). Being intoxicated again... is good and bad I guess. I don't feel as comfortable as I used to, but the anxiety is manageable. Just more empirical evidence that I shouldn't go ham on consumption of psychoactives again.

Peace out, stay safe y'all
>>
Baltazaras Aklasis - Fri, 03 Apr 2020 15:52:58 EST 3aRhoRg7 No.158966 Reply
1585943578162.jpg -(6658095B / 6.35MB, 4608x3456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>158965
Also, here's an artistic photo I did post preparation process on the 17th

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.