Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Just checking up on you guys, are y'all okay?

- Wed, 12 Feb 2020 00:25:59 EST y+N6bKCf No.158833
File: 1581485159124.jpg -(239142B / 233.54KB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Just checking up on you guys, are y'all okay?
I am a constant lurker of this board, even though I rarely ever post and haven't gotten truly delirious in years, and don't wish to for a long long time, if ever again. I always like seeing what's up with you guys, if you were a former deliriant user or still use to this day, I want to know how you're doing, physically and mentally. I just hope your all doing alright or at least surviving. I always used to see threads here from depressed people wishing to fuck themselves up even more, or people just seeing how far down the rabbit hole they can go. I always took this board as sort of a family I never talk to, a small group of people who are the true drug warriors, the people who are chasing a low instead of a high. Are you still sane? Are you still healthy? I don't know, just always remember that you guys are worth something. Sorry I'm a faggot empath, love ya guys.
>>
Rebecca Himblespear - Wed, 12 Feb 2020 22:21:50 EST xex2yLo0 No.158835 Reply
I've only done one deliriant, dph, I did it 4 times. 300 mg and then 600 mg. Nothing really weird happened. Then about 2 months later I did 300 again, nothing happened so I did 400 mg the next day and it was pretty weird, I kept zoning out and day dreaming not really hallucinating. The last trip I've had was dxm and I did 2g. It wasn't really a trip, I could still talk and move around easily, it felt like the back of my head was stinging. At point I laid my head down and saw my soul, it was very beautiful. I only saw the arm phase through my right arm and it was like a transparent misty white, I could see through it and all the features. I laid in bed for about 16 hours, I was exhausted. I'm only 110 pounds so I'm surprised I didn't black out but drugs affect me weirdly. I haven't done anything in a month after that
>>
Crz_Ctrl - Sun, 16 Feb 2020 22:54:19 EST DExfWSV1 No.158847 Reply
>>158833
Haven't done DPH in a long time, don't ever really plan on doing it again. I mean mentally i've gotten better and i've definitely started caring about myself more, started exercising and shit like that. Still do drugs but not the super harmful ones like I was doing when I would do DPH all the time and whatever else I could get my hands on, I try not to do anything too often anymore though. As for sanity, i've finally actually completely gotten out of the haze I was in when I was hooked on deliriants, my memory for that time is absolutely fucked but it doesn't affect my daily life anymore and I feel fine. Glad you don't do this shit anymore, it really does fuck up your life, hope you're doing good.
>>
Solanacia - Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:22:48 EST lwFlWZUO No.158851 Reply
1581978168057.jpg -(16075B / 15.70KB, 480x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>158833
Damn 2 grams for a 110lb person? Was it HBr or Poli? Regardless thats a pretty courageous dose, even for my 190lb body. The trip sounds intense but also very distant. I would also be deterred away from DXM for a while after a dose like that.
>>
Solanacia - Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:33:34 EST lwFlWZUO No.158852 Reply
1581978814260.jpg -(12063B / 11.78KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>158851 meant for >>158835 herpderp

>>158847
That's good to hear man, I've also slowed down from my previous crazy years, though I wouldn't say I've completely lost my hedonistic ways. Still love doing weed and psychedelics from time to time, though with weed I kinda do like 1-3 hits a day, unless I'm with friends. I somewhat got out of my retarded state though I still get some days from time to time, might be my ADHD, I do take benadryl for sleep sometimes though, usually 50-100mg. I can sometimes get minor hallucinations from 75-100mg though, I guess because I'm so familiar with it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.