Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

God Tier Combo??

- Fri, 21 Feb 2020 23:55:55 EST Xm7rXET2 No.158862
File: 1582347355350.jpg -(357303B / 348.93KB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. God Tier Combo??
How does 100 mcg LSD, 100 mg of DPH, 200 mg DXM, 1.5 grams of mushrooms and 2 mg of clonazepam sound to y'all? Sounds comfy as fuck to me.
>>
Ebenezer Clinnerlock - Tue, 25 Feb 2020 18:59:17 EST FT2zefa0 No.158872 Reply
sounds like it could be fun but maybe do like 1mg kpin, IME benzos+DPH or DXM just results in a lot of memory loss
>>
Augustus Clallydale - Sat, 29 Feb 2020 13:39:47 EST hqlc1IF+ No.158881 Reply
1583001587432.jpg -(20948B / 20.46KB, 320x310) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I did solo 600mcg 1P-LSD, 300mg dph, 1g dxm, and a few gs of gabapentin combo one night recently. It was great. Really intense, not in a bad way though. I went to the movies on the come up, saw Uncut Gems. By the time the movie ended I was tripping beyond belief. Ubered home and just listened to music and played with neon signs and glow sticks for an unknown amount of time. I recommend and will be doing it again
>>
Albert Bapperridge - Mon, 02 Mar 2020 07:00:34 EST 7GhX/96i No.158886 Reply
>>158881

Sounds very heavy. I'm working up towards doing higher amounts of that combo without the dph.
>>
Simon Peckledeg - Thu, 05 Mar 2020 10:43:48 EST sXqVwOqG No.158893 Reply
>>158881
I'm calling BS. No way could anyone function in public on that cocktail unless you have an insane tolerance to all listed substances.
>>
Wesley Dribbleford - Thu, 05 Mar 2020 14:39:04 EST 02Q+R+kF No.158894 Reply
>>158862
sooooo.....take a benzo with the psychedellic to cancel out the psycedellic?
sounds legit, OP...
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Sat, 07 Mar 2020 22:44:42 EST mtBxLUj3 No.158896 Reply
>>158862
I've done /dis/psy/del/ a couple times but only one that worked really well. It was 888mg DXM polistirex + 45mg 4-AcO-MET + 900mg DPH. There were also potentiators: a couple grams of Valerian, some Bergamot, 100-200mg Doxylamine. It was one of the best trips of any kind I've ever had.

TR that's 2 posts long written years ago:
My SO and I and our friend were out camping by a lake. They each took some 4-AcO-MET while I started with a 5oz Delsym along with my usual host of potentiators: (Cimetidine, Valerian, Bergamot and Doxylamine). Probably 2 hours later when that started kicking in I dosed 45mg 4-AcO-MET so the peak would collide with the DXM polistirex at around t+4:00. I enjoyed the peak of that for a while, hanging with the two of them before I took the plunge with the DPH. At around t+6:00 they each took some Diclazepam to head towards sleep, because they weren't coming with me on this part of adventure. So I dosed 900mg DPH.

I spent the come-up reading out loud in the tent, intent to get us all through at least one chapter before my mouth got too dry to talk. It was a comforting way of easing the horrible come-up of DPH. We were cozy, and the psychedelic effects were still rolling strong, coloring the letters on the page and the DXM threw me fully into the story. It was probably 40 minutes in that I had to put the book down. I passed the book over and listened for a while longer. Probably 90 minutes after the DPH I was seriously starting to lose the thread so I left them in the tent to sleep and went with nothing but my phone and a bottle of water, to take walk, and soak it in.

The first true hallucinations to take over were auditory. I heard what I can only describe as giant mechanical dinosaurs roaring and screeching somewhere out of sight. I could hear the massive rusty joints moving, and every time one of them put their foot down the whole ground would shake underneath me. It almost knocked me over a few times. Each time it happened I crouched a little lower and spread my feet like I was surfing to try and keep my balance.

Then soon after delirious visual hallucinations stared blossoming out of the psychedelic distortions. The colorful wiggles of the 4-AcO-MET would vibrate and part forming the edges of translucent shapes, almost like how the deep dream simulator starts to pull eyes out of the distorted lines if you run the image through enough times.

I remember seeing shadow pterodactyls flying around above the trees. The spatial distortion of the DXM made it so they were both the size of regular birds when they were near the trees, then humongous in the sky. The moon and the stars were bright enough that I could see the rocks around my feet, and all sorts of translucent rodents and shadow insects. But this was DXM and DPH. Motor skills were slaughtered and I was constantly almost falling over when my field of vision got too obscured by DPH static.
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Sat, 07 Mar 2020 22:45:07 EST mtBxLUj3 No.158897 Reply
>>158896
The beauty of the 4-AcO-MET beat out the dysphoria of the DPH though. I felt such a sense of awe and reverence for the beautiful place I was lucky enough to be camped in, and such a sense of respect for these drugs, even as malevolent as DPH usually is. This felt nigh-on shamanic. So I found a nice flat spot on the ground and sat down to meditate, which is something I don’t often do, sober or on drugs. It seemed very significant at the time; not quite a prayer, but almost. I suppose it was gratitude. When I closed my eyes I was suddenly looking through my closed eyelids, from the driver’s seat of my car, with all of the lights of the dashboard lit up. It was like the cockpit of a spaceship, but I was parked, right where I was sitting in real life, and through the windshield was exactly the same scenery I had just been looking at with eyes open.

Despite being immersed in a hallucination, I still got bored of being in my car, so I opened my eyes, stood up, and continued walking down the shore of the lake. That’s where I got my first truly wondrous, fully formed, open-eye hallucination. There was a massive cruise ship, with hundreds of tiny portholes lining the sides, washed up on the beach, abandoned and rusting into the sand. Once again the DXM started playing size games with me, and the ship would shrink to the size of a cob of corn as I walked towards it, so that I could almost pluck it off the beach, but when I reached out my hand it was still a mile off and as big as a skyscraper. I kept looking at it and walking towards it for 2-3 minutes before finally the DPH lit off one of it’s flashbulbs destroying my working memory. When I looked back the ship was gone.

I hallucinated numerous other things on the beach, but I’ll skip to the climactic one. So there was this house across the lake (the house was real), and it had a dock with a boat out on the water. There were two lights, or lanterns that were on posts at the end of the dock. All of the lights in the house were off though, and I could only see it as a silhouette against the steep hill that rose up on the other side of the lake. I stared out across the water at that little dock and those floating lights shimmering on the water. As I watched the lights started to recede towards the house. Then more lights started being lit behind them, and more behind that, until there were two tunnels running directly through the house into the mountainside, each lined with hundreds of lanterns down the length of them, and every second the tunnels got deeper and more lights were lit. Then suddenly it stopped and the tunnels opened up. I could see all the way through the mountain, through the tunnels of lights, to the stars twinkling on the other side of the hill.

I stared through those tunnels until my eyes started tearing up, from the sheer beauty, and the strain it took to hold on to that image. I didn’t want to let it go. I knew it was a hallucination but I wanted to see it for as long as possible. To this day it’s one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen on drugs.
>>
Terror Incognito - Mon, 09 Mar 2020 21:25:00 EST 7mJfE14k No.158900 Reply
>>158897

I loved that report man.

What were the physical effects of that combination of substances like? I've always wanted to do a psy/del/dis trip but I've never had the balls to do it because I tend to get really anxious when my heart starts beating really fast or irregularly or i get really bad vasoconstriction.
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Tue, 10 Mar 2020 11:57:09 EST SgI0KCjD No.158902 Reply
>>158900
Honestly the physical effects weren't that bad. I was dissociated enough from the DXM that I wasn't particularly uncomfortable, and the 4-AcO-MET kept me feeling— well, not terrible. I've always found 4-AcO-MET to be pretty gentle on the body for a 4-sub. I would imagine that with a phenethylamine, or something else hard on the body it would be a lot worse (Disclaimer: I probably had a small dose of benzo to help me out with chest pains too. I don't remember and it's not in the notes).

IDK. I set everything up just right. I had tried several times before with results on a scale from "meh" to "awful." The worst was when I did 500/500 (with HBr) + 50mg 4-AcO-MET, dropped all at once. I got so sick and spent the whole trip just shaking in a ball on my couch. The spacing of doses seemed to be a key factor to me (and the one who taught me). DXM -> /psy/ -> DPH.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.