Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

i bought a few dozen datura seeds, from a gardener how should i approach?

- Tue, 20 Jul 2021 11:36:56 EST 7CcTSBHx No.160309
File: 1626795416567.jpg -(80672B / 78.78KB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. i bought a few dozen datura seeds, from a gardener how should i approach?
im too much of a pussy to go all out, theres about 150 seeds
>>
Charles Goddlefine - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 12:05:37 EST 5eRa1RFZ No.160310 Reply
>>160309
which strain of datura? they all contain huge margins of potency so if you are afraid of killing yourself then do not eat a single seed, thats all it can take to make you feel like you are gonna die. Datura seeds are the most dangerous part of the plant if i remember right so i don't think there is anyway to "test" them witout blacking out or hospitlizing yourself
>>
Charles Goddlefine - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 12:11:54 EST 5eRa1RFZ No.160311 Reply
>>160309
seriously if you are unsure about dph(assuming so by the thread you made below) then trying your hand at datura seeds sounds even more disatrous like im talking permenant brain damage and life ruin level of disaster.
listen to your fear and doubt op it could save you the trauma
>>
Nathaniel Doddleham - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 16:37:31 EST 7sZSo6bW No.160312 Reply
1626899851823.png -(432391B / 422.26KB, 1220x488) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
ok op im gonna offer a suggestion here. Now i havent really done this much but if you really want to get a kick out of datura then smoking it is appently like more sedating and spacey kinda weed with 10 times the cotton mouth.
Go on ebay or amazon and search for datura motion sickness patches
You should find a shit load being sold from china like pic related
Buy a box and when it comes open up a patch and empty it, should be dried datura and other shit thats fine
if ya have weed then break some out because you can mix that shit in with the patch contents with a simple weed pipe/bong.
Now i would treat this shit like most would with something powerful like salvia or changa so try and blaze little hits at a time untill you feel confident to step it up. ive heard it can be very strong and bring on some fucked up vibes but it shouldnt last longer than 2 hours.
WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER HANDLING DATURA PATCHES
you may have alkaloid residue on your fingers after touching it and accidently rub it in your eye or put your alkaloid saturated fingers in your mouth and make yourself well and truly del'd.

Be safe op smoking datura is not shortcut to easy mode delrium or euphoria. You might not feel anything at all sometimes which is what may trick you into going all out,RESIST and work with it slowly. i wish i could tell you if its worth trying or not (Delirium is shitty and scary for a good reason) but it can't be as dangerous as eating datura seeds. One day i will try it myself but i just don't know how one hit could affect from another. when you are dealing with things like plant based drugs you could be ingesting god knows how much of its psychoactive constituate and the danger of datura is a very well known example of this fact.

tl:dr smoke the contents of a montion sickness patch on get back to us or fucking do good drugs instead
>>
Delinquent - Fri, 30 Jul 2021 12:40:27 EST RETQ+cLs No.160330 Reply
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you need to crush the seeds before swallowing them otherwise they'll have no effect
>>
Henry Fondledene - Sun, 01 Aug 2021 16:40:24 EST LhOAUrFa No.160332 Reply
>>160309
ive never done it myself but i heard that the best way to do seeds is to make a tincture to even out the potency

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.