Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

look at this Ops

- Tue, 07 Sep 2021 07:46:40 EST E4SU3AjW No.160402
File: 1631015200687.jpg -(8388832B / 8.00MB, 4160x3120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. look at this Ops
I found some plants a week ago, and I'm curious about them. What should I do if I try using them? I'm guessing I should have a sitter, and start slow. Also I'm thinking an extraction of some sort might be better then just eating the leaves or pods. I don't want to die trying this. I have some experience with deliriant doses of dph, and have tried dxm and shrooms. Advice greatly appreciated.
>>
Thomas Snodwell - Thu, 09 Sep 2021 18:49:27 EST oOiKiq6N No.160417 Reply
>>160402
Datura is one of those drugs that you're pretty much just have to use your brains to figure out how not to die, nobody will tell you that it's a good idea, or give some well tested method, cause there aren't really any. And the few that would tell you that it's a good idea would probs just say "just eat a bunch and see what happens lol" because maybe they got lucky being reckless dumbfucks.
>I dont wanna die
You're on your own, even if somebody comes along with advice it's still up to you to make sure you don't follow it blindly without doublechecking and thinking it through yourself. This is pretty much witchcraft territory. If you die it's all on you.

The advice I do have would be, there are other plants than datura you can fuck with, henbane has a better safety profile AFAIK, even a recipe for /deli/ beer using it on erowid. And if you aren't sure of what you're doing, don't.
User is currently banned from all boards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.