Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Persisting Hallucinations from beedrill abuse

- Mon, 13 Sep 2021 16:24:31 EST 8brzqeqf No.160431
File: 1631564671553.jpg -(33356B / 32.57KB, 500x430) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Persisting Hallucinations from beedrill abuse
The consensus amongst my cohorts is that HPPD symptoms are intrusive, disorienting and unwanted.

For me, the symptoms are very similar to the initial stages of deliriant poisoning: texture shifting, translucent visual aberration, darkened corners in FOV, and faint aural buzzing when "zoning out".

I have had these distortions for over a month since stopping my daily 500-800mg torture regimen, and this has been the only lasting POSITIVE benefit I've derived from many seasons of being completely braindead from 22:00 to 6:00.

All my friends seem to hate them and have construed these persistent hallucinations to be evidence of brain damage.

How about you, /deli/, do you enjoy your permanent delirium buff?
>>
Cedric Bommerford - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 17:04:07 EST gwC6NM8L No.160441 Reply
>>160431
I had HPPD symptoms for a period of about 6 months after some mild DPH use. I never used deliriants much except in conjunction with DXM. When I was a teenager there was a month-long time when I was doing weekly medium doses of DXM combined with 50mg DPH each time. I know that's a very low dose but combined with DXM it gave an extremely powerful trip. Anyways, my brain was sensitive as fuck to this stuff and I wasn't giving it enough time to recover. The result was a half year of disgusting visuals every time I closed my eyes. I'm not sure how to describe this but it was always these glowing purple lines oscillating and changing shape. They were extremely ugly and unpleasant to look at, to the point where sometimes it would make me nauseous. I also had consistent hallucinations in my peripheral vision. The most common was that I would imagine a person staring at me and when I would look, nothing was there. I had this when I was in public too, I would always hallucinate that people were facing me and staring, unblinking. This freaked me out and would disorient me. Also had persistent brain fog, difficulty thinking, difficulty remembering and memorizing, and an overall shitty feeling throughout the day.

In conclusion, I only fucked with this stuff for a little and it got me HPPD which I did not enjoy at all. I can only be grateful that I stopped eating dph as early as I did. To anyone reading please don't do these pills EVER as it can mess you up much more than what it did to me
>>
Cedric Bommerford - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 17:05:27 EST gwC6NM8L No.160442 Reply
>>160441
Also wanted to mention that it was specifically the DPH that caused these symptoms. DXM by itself never did anything similar

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.